Chapter-11

Yo! Update time!😎 I swear the saturdays are coming faster than ever! Wasn't it a saturday just two days ago?!😒

So, a longish chapter. Pat me pat me. I'm a good potato!😚 But I'm feeling so down lately. Motivate me, will ya?😭 Leave comments, good, bad, wacky, anything.😭

Thanks lovelies for voting and commenting on the previous chapter.❤️

I have included some pics of the boys when they were younger. To give an idea how they looked when they got together for the first time.👀🙈

Now, chop chop! Off you go!

--------------------------------

Chapter-11

YiBo's bored visage changed into a startled one the moment his eyes landed on the display of his vibrating phone.

Xiao Zhan was calling.

Clearing his throat YiBo picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hello, it's Xiao Zhan."

"Yes?"

"There's a minivan full of soft toys waiting outside my house."

"Oh, they have delivered the toys? Good." YiBo smiled imagining his son's expression seeing the gifts.

"No, I mean why there's a minivan full of toys outside my house?"

YiBo frowned. "What do you mean why? I told you; I sent them for Xing."

"Yes but...that many?!"

"He gave me his favourite toy!"

"One of his favourites. One. You didn't need to give him 500 for that! Where am I going to store them?!"

YiBo's mood went sour immediately. "Now I have to ask for permission in order to give my son some gifts? He goes to other people asking for things he wants and I can't give him something without being questioned?"

He heard a sigh from the other end.

"Why is it always a competition for you? He is two; doesn't need that many toys and I don't even have enough space to keep them. I didn't call you to question you. Do you understand me?"

He did, however begrudgingly but he would rather die before admitting it. "Shouldn't Xing make the decision? Is he around? Put him on the phone, please."

"............Seriously?"

"Yes."

Heard another sigh and then Zhan's voice calling out to his son, "XingXing, Daddy's on the phone. Talk to him, come on."

A pause, then, a baby voice uttered, " 'Kay." After some shuffling sound he heard Zhan urging their son to talk. Then,

"Hewoo?"

And YiBo's inside filled with a warm, fluffy feeling. "XingXing, it's Daddy!"

"Hewooo, Daddy! Hewoo Hewoo!"

"Hello hello! Do you remember Daddy? It's me!"

"Daddy! Daddy Daddy! Come come! Pway Daddy!"

He physically felt himself melting into a puddle. "I will, sweetheart. Very soon. Did you like my gifts?"

"Geephs?"

"Yes! The toys I sent you. Do you want them?"

"Dagon?"