Friday Night Bites

Adrianna raced through the schoolyard and towards the front door of the school

Adrianna raced through the schoolyard and towards the front door of the school. She had woken up late to see that her sister had left already. It was the fastest Adrianna had ever put on clothes.

Speaking of Elena. Adrianna spotted her sister walking through the yard, presumably towards the front door of the school, with Bonnie. She raced towards the girls before stopping in front of them. They seemed to be in the middle of an argument.

"Why the about-face?" Elena asked, staring intently at Bonnie.

"It's not an about-face." Bonnie snapped. "You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field."

"Oh, because I'm so that girl." Elena snapped back. "Seriously, what are you not saying?" She sighed, frustrated.

"What's going on?" Adrianna asked as she tried catching her breath. She looked between the two girls before Bonnie spoke up.

"Nothing is going on." She stated as she walked away from the twins. Elena groaned loudly before following her bestfriend. Adrianna followed them.

"Bonnie."

"What?" Bonnie semi-yelled as she turned to face Elena.

"Spit it out." Elena yelled back, getting more and more frustrated the longer Bonnie held out.

"I accidentally touched Stefan. And I got a really bad feeling."

"That's it." Adrianna asked with a roll of her eyes.

Talk about dramatic.

"It was bad, ok." Bonnie replied and resumed walking towards the front door. The twins took off after her once again.

"Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?" Elena asked, stopping in front of Bonnie to force the girl to stop walking.

"You know what? I'm just concerned." The dark skinned girl huffed out some air. "This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend." Bonnie forced a smile at her best friend, causing Adrianna to narrow her eyes slightly at the girl.

"And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good." Elena placed her hands on Bonnie's shoulders and stared intently into the girl's eyes. "It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that." She smiled widely at Bonnie. The dark skinned girl couldn't help but genuinely smile back. She nodded and Elena finally moved so they could continue the walk through the schoolyard.

The three girls were walking and talking up the path to the door when Stefan walked up to them with a smile. Adrianna felt Bonnie stiffen next to her and she could feel the tension creeping up between the group.

"Good morning, Elena. Adrianna." Adrianna raised her head a little in greeting and then Stefan turned to the potential witch. "Good morning, Bonnie." Bonnie took a huge breath before turning to Elena. A flash of hurt crossed Stefan's face at this.