You're Undead to Me

Adrianna rolled over on her bed as she opened her eyes to see Caroline curled on her side, her blonde hair splayed out on the pillow

Adrianna rolled over on her bed as she opened her eyes to see Caroline curled on her side, her blonde hair splayed out on the pillow. She smiled at her friend before turning back over and grabbing her phone to lay idly until her best friend woke up.

"I'm awake." Caroline said as she sat up in the bed. She was currently wearing a tank top and shorts that she borrowed from Adrianna. She moved closer to Adrianna and looked over at her phone. Adrianna looked up from her phone and to her friend.

"Are you ok?" Caroline looked at her best friend before averting her eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine. I don't want to talk about it ok?" Adrianna nodded before getting up from the bed.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Caroline nodded.

"Yeah I'll change and go downstairs." Caroline immediately went into the closet to grab some clothes and Adrianna walked out her door and into the bathroom. As soon as she opened it she saw Vicki Donovan brushing her teeth, wearing one of Jeremy's t-shirts.

"I--I'm sorry, I'm almost done." Vicki said as she looked over at the youngest Gilbert twin. Adrianna just smirked and rose her eyebrows as she looked at the girl.

"It's all good. Take your time." Vicki nodded and smirked before turning back to the mirror to brush her teeth.

Adrianna returned to her room to find Caroline had already went downstairs. She quickly changed out of her pajamas and into her usual outfit before walking back to the bathroom. This time the bathroom was empty. She quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face and then went back to her room to get her bag and phone before running down the stairs.

When she got downstairs she saw Jenna and Elena already there.

"Are y'all aware of what's going on upstairs?" Adrianna asked as she placed her bag in the couch and walked into the kitchen where Elena and Jenna were. Elena and Jenna nodded and Adrianna shrugged. "It's about time honestly. Where's Care?"

"She went home so she could get ready for school." Aunt Jenna answered and Adrianna nodded her head.

"So you guys have no objections about the Jeremy-Vicki situation?" Elena asked as she sipped her coffee. Adrianna shrugged a little before going over to the coffee pot to pour a cup for herself.

"He could be craftier about it, at least make an effort to sneak her in and out." Jenna said. She began walking out of the kitchen before she whirled around to face the twins once again. "Oh, and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner."

"You have a date?" Adrianna asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. Jenna rolled her eyes but she was smiling.

"So you're actually gonna go out with Logan?" Elena asked.

"Wait, the news guy? Logan 'Scum' Fell?" Adrianna mocked the previous statement made by her Aunt. Jenna shrugged.

"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes." Adrianna walked over to her Aunt and gave her a high five, causing Elena to roll her eyes. "Have you heard from Stefan?" Elena frowned at the question