Haunted

Adrianna got out of her bed and walked over to her closet to pick out an outfit for the day

Adrianna got out of her bed and walked over to her closet to pick out an outfit for the day. She was determined to have a good day today and that began with a great outfit.

She stood in the closet, looking over her clothes, before she finally decided what to wear. She picked out a simple short black dress with her black leather jacket and paired those with her chunky heel lace-up ankle boots. She opened her door to walk to the bathroom when she heard Elena and Jeremy already in there arguing.

"Yeah, your lips are movin'. I don't know why." She heard Jeremy say before he walked out. He saw her standing in her doorway and gave a little head tilt, causing her to smile at him. She walked into the bathroom to see that Elena had already left.

Adrianna walked in front of the mirror and stared at her reflection. She sighed before turning away and brushing her teeth. She then returned to her bedroom and began putting on her clothes when she heard a knock at her door. She sat on her bed to put on her boots.

"Come in." The door opened and she looked over to see her little brother.

"Hey." He said, standing still in her doorway. "About last night...Thank you." Adrianna grinned and nodded.

"Anytime." She said before going over to give him a hug. He wrapped his arms around her and leaned closer into the hug. "I want us to be as close as we were before." He nodded and then they pulled away. "So what were you and Elena arguing about?"

"I said that I was going to help with the search party for Vicki." Adrianna rolled her eyes along with her brother. "You're not gonna try to talk me out of it are you?"

"You know me better than that." Adrianna laughed. "Just be careful ok?" Jeremy nodded with a small smile. He turned to walk away before she stopped him. "And you are definitely coming to the Halloween party tonight." Jeremy groaned.

"Do I have to?"

"Oh, come on. Jer and Adri will be back to cause some trouble." She said before laughing loudly. A smile crossed Jeremy's face and he nodded before leaving the room.

Adrianna put on her leather jacket and grabbed her phone and bag before walking out of her room and down the stairs.

"Hey, I'm going to go somewhere before I go to school." Elena said as she ran down the stairs. "You got a ride?"

"I'll text Care." Elena nodded before grabbing the keys and walking out the front door. Adrianna rolled her eyes after her sister.

No doubt she was going to see Stefan.

Adrianna couldn't wait until she got her own car back.

To: Care
Can you pick me up and take me to school?

From: Care
Yeah. I'll be there in 10 minutes

Adrianna made a cup of coffee and put two pop-tarts in the toaster as she waited for Caroline. By the time she finished eating the pop-tarts and drinking her coffee she got a text from Caroline saying she was outside. She grabbed her bag and phone before running, as much as she could in heels, out the door towards Caroline's waiting car.