11

Sonic's P.O.V.
"FAKER!" I tensed up when I heard Shadow shout. I got out of the room and looked at him, he was growling furiously but he was clearly panicking as well.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he turned on the TV. They were showing the news, I gasped and tensed up when I saw what was going on. "Shadow, I-" He cut me off.

"Why didn't you tell me?! This is more serious than I thought it was, idiot!" He snapped at me as he growled furiously and clenched his fist clearly holding himself from punching me.

"Because it doesn't matter!" I shouted and he scoffed.

"It does! Chaos! You are a prince! It is not something you should had kept a secret to someone who is trying to help! You idiot! Do you know in how much trouble I can get! I can get killed because of this! Queen Aleena is looking for you!" He snapped at me making me lower my ears.

"Okay, if you put it that way I guess you are right... I'm sorry Shads." I sighed and he groaned then rubbed his face and sat down. "I can leave."

"No, I am already helping you. Might as well keep going. If I die, I die, at least I won't be dealing with you after I do." He said and I felt my heart break at that, I felt really hurt at hearing those words but I stayed calm and ignored it.

I slowly nodded. "Then what can I-"

"Nothing. I just need you to stay here. When I need you, I will tell you." He said and I sighed and nodded. I felt so useless. "I have been working in stuff like this for years, just sit down and wait and make sure no one sees you here."

"Yes I know that but I don't want to just be here doing nothing." I said annoyed.

"Well you will have to unless you want to go back to the streets and get captured. You either listen to me or you get the hell out of here." He said making me stay quiet for a while then nod. I had nothing else to do. I had to listen to him or I will get captured for something I never did.

I looked at him walk to his room as he stayed quiet then when he was by the door he stopped and looked at me.

"As soon as Fleetway gets back to that place we saw him at, I will need your help. I'll tell you more about it later." He said then walked into his room and closed the door then locked it. I simply went to the guest room and went to sleep since I had nothing better to do.