16

Shadow's P.O.V.
"What's with you? You've been so out of it lately." Rouge said as she walked next to me. I growled at her for her to leave me alone.

She slapped the back of my head and glared at me.

"I just can't believe he is gone." I said knowing I wouldn't get out of this.

"Hun, it's been so long. No one has found him, for all we know, he is dead." She said with her ears slightly lowered. "Why are you so worried over him?" She asked me confused.

I shook my head but she crossed her arms. I groaned and rubbed my face.

"It was just... nice having him around." I admitted.

"I thought you hated him."

"I did. But the way he as when at my house. He was so nice and so caring. He was going through so much but he was making sure I was okay too. We did not fight too much. He was-" I cleared my throat and shook my head. Rouge had stopped walking by now and looking at me with a small smile. "What?"

"You like him." She quickly said making me tense up.

"No I don't. Chaos, Bat. What the hell is your problem?" I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"It makes sense now. That's why you let him in your house. That's why you helped him. That's why you have been acting odd and snappy ever since he left."

Wait...

She has a point...

Do I...?

"No. That's impossible." I quickly said and she shook her head.

"No it isn't. It just means you are gay." She said making me growl and very lightly blush.

"I am not!" I was very uncomfortable now.

"But Hun, it's okay." She said making me roll my eyes.

"Shut up." I know it is okay to be gay.

I don't care about that. I care that Rouge is getting in my damn business.

"We can still find him. I will help you look." She said and I stayed quiet as I kept walking to my house. "We will look from him everywhere. We will find him and we will bring him back. And you'll get to tell him how you feel and things will be better."

"Stop it! I am not going to tell him anything!" I snapped at her. I did not care we were in the middle of the street. Chaos, I'll gladly get in front of a bus and get ran over rather than staying here listening to her. "We are not going to find him. He left for a reason."

"Yeah but that was our fault." She said and I shook my head.

"It was also mine. We made a deal. I would help him if he were to get out of my life." I said and she looked at me shocked. She sighed and shook her head.

She was disappointed. And so was I.

Just when we reached my house and I was going to lock Rouge out, I got a message from an anonymous number.

It was a picture of a guy with over size black clothes. It's was clearly a hedgehog, a nearly black colored one. Then I got another message.

"This is where Sonic has been hiding."