13

Shadow's P.O.V.
I woke up and I saw it was night. I realized I was covered in a blanket and I had a pillow but I was in the couch. I raised a brow and slowly sat up.

These were the ones I gave to Faker when he got here...

I glanced around and I didn't see him anywhere. I saw a paper in the coffee table and I read it.

A small smile creeped to my face as I read it. I shook it off and stood up then went to Fakers room. He was asleep, without a pillow or a blanket. I shook my head and went to get his stuff.

I covered him with the blanket but he woke up and slowly opened his eyes then looked at me as he yawned then slowly sat up.

"You are awake." He said and I nodded.

"You could had just woken me up to go to my room."

He shook his head. "You looked like you have been so stressed out and I knew you needed to rest." He said calmly.

This made me feel different. Weird.

I liked it. I really did.

I have never had anyone around my house, waking up everyday and then being here, eating breakfast, lunch and dinner together. I never had anyone and just do small things for me. It has always just been me. Alone. Yes, I had Rouge but this was a bit different. It felt nice.

He has been here for not that long but he knows what I like by now. He makes sure I have no more things for the rest of the day. He cleans for me sometimes. He Cooks for me at times too and just things that he caught on I like. He reminds me when I have to go somewhere and he has not pissed me off other than the times he fights that he wants to go out.

He hasn't even tried to escape.

"Thanks. Go back to sleep." I said and he shook his head and stretched then groaned quietly.

"No. I'm hungry." He chuckled and I nodded. "Did you eat already?" He asked and I shook my head. I was about to get out of the room when my phone rang.

I immediately looked at my phone. "He is back. Get ready." I quickly said and he raised a brow confused. I told him again and he dashed to the bathroom.

Sonic's P.O.V.
"Fleetway!" I shouted and glared at him. He looked at me and smirked.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here~"He said and licked his lips.

I growled and clenched my fists.

"Get. Out." Dark warned me. I did not listen. "Shadow is going to get you killed! Get out or let ME handle this."

"Let me make this end for you~ Don't worry~ I promise it will hurt a lot~" Fleetway chuckled and dashed to me.