22

Sonic's P.O.V.
"Shadow, I don't think I can-" I said as he made me put on a jacket since it was freezing outside. He had been so nice and caring after we started dating.

It had been two weeks now and I was still living with him since I was still afraid of meeting the others and he was afraid I would try to harm myself. By now he didn't want to let me go home but he kept trying for me to talk to the others. We had done nothing other than just kiss and cuddle.

Just to make that clear.

We were just living together. We don't share a room.

"You are going. You said you were going to try and if I don't push you to do so, you are never going to go. I will go with you and if you feel like it won't work, AFTER you try..." He said when he saw I was about to say something. "then we can come back."

"Fine... Lets go the-" I was cut off when Shadow pinned me to the wall and grabbed me by the neck and hungrily kissed me.

I knew he was starting to want more than just simple kisses but I wanted to make him wait a bit more. I wanted for everything to be okay before we took that step. So I could go home if this didn't work out. I really like Shadow, I really, REALLY do... But some relationships don't last no matter how much you want them to.

He kept grabbing me by the neck, turning me on each time he kissed me like this but I always calmed myself down. He pulled away from the kiss and he kissed my jawline then let go of my neck and started kissing there.

"Sh-Shadow... L-let's go..." I said as I madly blushed and raised my head slightly but pushed him away gently and slowly. I panted softly and looked at Shadow with a very bright blush.

He simply smirked at me and kissed my cheek then chaos controlled us to Tails house and he knocked on the door. I shivered lightly so he took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. I tried to give it back since I was already wearing a jacket but by the time si tried to, Tails had opened the door.

I tensed up at seeing Tails and my ears perked up when he hugged me out of nowhere. I immediately started growling. I still was still mad and hurt over what had happened.

He pinned his ears down and pulled away. "Sonic... Shadow... What are you doing here...?" He tried to act as if he hadn't hugged me and let us in.

Shadow rested back on the wall and crossed his arms then closed his eyes putting up his act again like always. No one knew about us being together but all of them knew I was staying at Shadows house.

Rouge had told them, and she was the only one who knew about us but she kept that a secret. I hadn't even seen her yet.

"I brought him here so you two can forget everything that happened." He said sounding annoyed like always but he had warned me that he was going to act like this. He hated for others to see his soft side.

I looked at Shadow then I looked at Tails and I crossed my arms. Tails kept his ears pinned down and looked at me then nodded.

"Look Sonic... I'm sorry... Please forgive me... I-" And then he started telling me everything that had happened and what the reporters and haters did to him. I dropped my ears.

I wasn't the only one suffering when that happened. My friends were dragged down with me and forced to turn their backs on me. The entire world forced them to.

All those people I once saved.

I shouldn't be mad at my friends...

I should be taking all my anger on all of them...

But I am not a villain to make them suffer.

I am a hero...

Well... I WAS a hero once...