OUCH

You may begin...

ISAAC POV

Here I am reminiscing what happened today during school

*flashback*

"Sky , have you seen blue?" I approached sky,

"Yea, she has a class right now" sky turns to face me and she seems fazed by my question

"Oh Isaac that was you?, since when do you care about where blue is?" She snickers as she continues . I can't help to notice how nice sky looks today.

"Um, Kris called and asked for her" I just had to look for something to say.

"During the day??" Sky narrows at me as she comes closer.

"Yea, I'd just call her back and tell her sky is busy" I say and she doesnt seem to move backwards.

"Isaac,?" sky doesn't buy it, she comes even closer and my eyes flicker around her face once again.

"Christian was asking" I sigh giving up. And I see that smile spread across Sky's face . why does she look so attractive today?

"He likes her now??" She presses and her hand goes to my top button. I hope she can't feel how my heart is racing now.

"I don't know," I look down at her and I hold the urge to bite my lips.

"You alright?" She runs her hand down my shirt and I'm getting there . what am I kidding . I'm Isaac!. I drag her into an empty class room and I feel myself turning wild.

I rest her behind the door and I scan her again. Is it the makeup
"Sky" my voice comes out raspy and I see her expression so confused . fuck this.

"Isaac-" the rest of her sentence gets caught in my mouth as I press my lips against hers and I feel it rising. For a moment I thought she wouldn't kiss me back but she did , I put my hand through her hair and she deepens the kiss.

"I'm so-" I detach our lips to apologize but she just attaches her lips back pulling my head back. Somebody wanted it more than I did. I carry her by the thigh and she straddles me.

I'm snapped back to reality when I hear the maindoor close behind me.

"Blue is that you?" I shout , hope laces in my voice. Its been long we bickered

"Yea, ..." She mumbles some other words I don't catch but I hear "night" and I figure.

"You spending the nights at sky?" I shout back too lazy to stand from the bed I have been sitting on.

"Since when do you care?. But No. I'm staying at the Franklin's" she replies and I cringe...I do not like the fact that she is staying with the Franklin's

"I don't but I just don't want the boys to freak on me again if you don't show up tomorrow" I shout back finally getting up , she doesn't reply and it's better that way. I don't want to have to lie again.

I almost wish I could tell blue about what happened between me and sky.. Would she freakout? Sky might tell her either way. Should I text sky. Various questions skim through my head and I pick the most logical one . I pick my phone from the desk and I open sky's chat. What the hell have I started .

Hi .

I type into the block and I feel guilty. I don't date. This is probably a one time thing , it was just the heat of the moment but how would I tell sky that?. What if she thinks I actually like her and has to start doing crush duties . damn. This is the kind of thing I have to discuss with my boys . I open our group and I can't help but laugh at my self. Since when did I have girl problems.

G's, I made out with sky and I don't like her ...

I press send and I see three set of dots float across my screen . Hell.

Ryan: Brooo, thats sick.

Pete' : damn

Christian : does blue know?

Ryan: couldn't you have waited till friday??.

I remember the party on Friday and I wave it off. I type in a " how do I say it " .

Christian :  just tell her nicely.

Pete': tell her straight forward

Ryan : don't tell her , pretend nothing happened :)

Christian: but what if she brings it up.

Pete' : then you tell her..it was a one time thing

Ryan: boom.

I laugh at how quick they responded and figured something out, even though it sounds dumb as hell. I typed a "if she gets mad at me , I'm blaming it on you all" and I switch off my phone.
But what if you are actually catching feels for sky?

I doubt , she isn't my type.

I MADE THIS CHAPTER REALLY SHORT BECAUSE HE DIDNT HAVE A PART IN THE LAST CHAPTER.
DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THE STAR
YOU MAY CONTINUE....