WHY THE FUCK DID I LIE?

This chapter is dedicated to pelummii . Thanks for reading and voting.
You may continue..

BLUE POV

We get to Sky's apartment, the smell that hits me reminds me of high school. I used to spend alot of time at sky's then, I used to think Isaac was toxic. Keyword : used.

"in order to maximaze this day, I request you to put your phone on airplane mode" she eyes me rudely as she sees me tapping furiously on my phone. Parker hasn't texted, I had to say something.

"fine" I sigh then drop my phone on the counter. The house is neat, not sparkling clean but it is neat. Not for long, I wonder how sky stays alone at this apartment alone, isn't that scary?

"so Blue, I spent my whole literature thinking of what we'd do this night and I came up with-" she pulls out a long note pad from her bag , I blink hard. I list below

"Manicures, pedicures, dye our hairs, cook ofcourse, talk about boys, watch a movie, stalk famous people on instagram, makeup!!!, music is in all of this activities by the way" she beams and I drag the notebook from her. I would have said let's see where the wind takes us but my best friend just had to plan everything.

"wow Sky," I laugh dryly as I read the list, she had really drawn out everything, literally.

"are you okay? " she walks towards the fridge to bring out the ingredients, I guess we are cooking first. To be honest, I'm not a kitchen person, I do not enjoy cooking, I do not enjoy seasoning cubes getting into my nails, I do not enjoy licking hot spoons, and most especially I do not enjoy the heat the fire brings. But I do love eating , so unfortunately I have to confirm to this cooking trauma.

"Parker, hasn't texted" I find myself stating.

"I haven't seen him around, you tried calling? " she looks at me blankly

"You know I don't call" I glare at her,

"Oops, Blue, I'm sure he'd call if something was wrong with him, chillllll" she tosses a packet of skittles my way. I hate the fact that she bribes me with skittles all the time. This is corruption!

"I hope so" I mumble under my breath, I connect my phone to the sound system in the kitchen, yes. There is a sound system in the kitchen, it's only boring people who cook without music.

NSG starts blasting through the speakers, it startles sky, I give her a 'what? ' look, sky starts undressing and I take the privilege to record her. According to rule #256 in the girls books of sexy cooking, you don't cook with much clothing on, or your creativity would be limited.

Sky sees me bring up my phone to her face and she starts screaming ' stop ' while running away with her jeans at her ankles, classic.

"Don't you Fucking dare post that video!!" sky screams from the corner of a corridor.

"Oopss, My hand slipped" I burst into laughter and I hear her curse.

######

ISAAC POV

we had just read the chat between Christian and Blue. I feel somewhat relaxed. Those pretty boys ain't worth her.

Christian:) : You guys sure do look like a couple , you at home? .

I wish, I'm at the Franklin's

Christian: what do you mean by you wish ?

I thought it would be fun like last time but I guess I didn't think it through.

Christian: You aren't having fun?

No , at least not yet, The vibe isn't just there anymore. Awkward maybe.

Christian: You want me to pick you up? , we can make up an excuse.

I already agreed to spend the night, it would be mean if you showed up to pick me later today.

Christian: Suit yourself :)

Yea. Its just a night. And the vibe would probably come back and all.
I don't think I'm as infuated anymore.

"Woah" Ryan snicker at the chat.

"well. She could have been tripping you" Pete's speaks up, reading the chat again

"true" I hear myself saying. Isn't this supposed to be a good thing for me

"This chat, Christian doesn't mean nothing , she just said it was akward, she didn't Exactly say she didn't like him anymore" Pete

"and she did say the vibe would come back, I guess it did because I saw them making out in the locker room today " The words come out of my mouth before I could proccess it. Why the fuck did I just lie?? , I haven't even seen sky since morning.

"Really? " Christian's eyes widen, why does he want to me to tell other lies.

"Yea, they where full on" I think I sound convincing. I think. I have no idea why I did this, I'm hurting my bro's feelings... And mine.

"Sorry man, you should have shot your shot when she was still fawning over you" Ryan pats Christian on the back stifling a laughter

"I hope he buys you flowers, I hope he hold your hands, give you all-" Ryan starts singing a Bruno Mars, until Pete's shoves him

Christian remains quiet, I wouldn't know what to say if I was in his case. He just pulls out his phone and leaves. Christians a nice guy. I don't know why I did that to him. I almost feel guilty.

What if Christian goes to confront Parker, I doubt though. Christians balls aren't big enough, especially when it isn't his business.

I haven't seen Parker lately though, let's just hope he isn't actually exchanging enzymes with Blue, or with anyone else. I don't trust him, he seems to perfect. No one is ever than flawless. I stand up from the table and make my way to the Franklin's table, I don't know what I'm doing. My legs just move.

WELL, THIS CHAPTER WAS THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING ...
DONT FORGET TO PRESS THAT STAR!!!!
DON'T YOU DARE 😭😭
YOU MAY CONTINUE :