ICECREAM

GUESS WHO'S BOOK IS NOW ON 2K READS!, GUESS WHO'S BOOK ALSO JUST WON AN AWARD AND A STICKER FOR TEEN FICTION, GUESSSS WHO'S BOOK IS NOW BEING TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER READING APP ON REQUEST. CHAWW

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!, I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO PUBLISH A CHAPTER BUT WHAT BETTER WAY TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION...

You may begin.....

BLUE POV

"What the fuck took you so long" I whisper shout into Isaac hovering beside me, in case i haven't mentioned it, Isaac is a lot taller than me, you know all these boys and their crazy growth spurt. He came with Pete', good choice, we don't need a Ryan in this atmosphere.

"This hospital isn't exactly close to where i reside Blue, i came as fast as i could" he speaks lowly, not a hint of sarcasm or anything in his voice. Damn. He walks briskly towards the waiting area, my legs getting tired of trying of catch up. It's not like walking super fast would bring back Dad's legs back

"Well, they have taken him for surgery already, its a 50-50 surgery...50 that he might-'"

 "Yeah, i get it." He cut me off, he shoulder butts me then moves the opposite direction. Why is he so mad anyways...its not like that's his biological dad and he isn't even a family person

okay, maybe i shouldn't have said that. 

"Are you okay?" Parker's voice brings me back from my thought, he is holding an Ice cream cup, his other hand in his black pants, and yes, he hovers above me too

"Here, you had been pacing up and down waiting for Isaac and I didn't know what to do, so i took Sky's advice" He puts the ice cream cup into my hand, literally.

"Sky's advice?" I raise an eyebrow at him. What has this bitch gotten me into. I shoot a glare at Sky standing over the sign in counter with Pete' and Red

"She said, and I quote " Blue says Ice cream makes everything a little better" " He smiles into his words, swaying side to side with his Two hands now in his pocket. He looks tired but he is doing a good job at hiding it.

"Icecream does make everything a little better" I say digging my spoon into the creamy goodness, don't think I'm over my dad's condition, I just don't have any tears left.

"Is Isaac alright though?" Parker narrows his eyes at Isaac who is sitting down with his eyes glued to the ground. I feel like going over to meet him, but I'd most likely break down again.

"No, he isn't Alright," I wanted to continue and Tell Parker that Isaac never really had a father figure until my Dad but I'm sure he doesn't want anyone to know that. As much as I kind of dislike Isaac, I can't disclose personal secrets that I know.

"I see...Aren't you tired of standing?" Parker pulls me towards  waiting chairs, almost making my Ice cream topple over. I wanted to protest but we had already arrived at the seats.

"Thanks" was all I could muster, stuffing my mouth with another spoon and cringing at the upcoming brain freeze. He sits down beside me, pulls my head down unto his shoulders and without refusal, I sink into him, one of his arms holding my head in place.

Parker then begins to text with his other free hand. The sound of his thumb hitting the virtual keyboard and the airy atmosphere of the hospital soon puts me to sleep.

*************

ISAAC POV

The surgery was successful, I couldn't exactly see him cause he was still unconscious but I was relieved I still had a Dad. Blue was calmer than I imagined, in my head, I pictured her breaking stuffs, shouting and crying at no one in particular. Probably cause Pretty boy was around. For once, I'm glad he came, I don't know what I would have done if I saw Blue crying and screaming

Sky is around. Not even going to lie, her presence made me feel a little better, She did give me looks of sympathy once or twice, but damn I just want her on me like Blue was on Parker. I was waiting for her to leave Red and Pete' side so I could approach her, long story cut short. She never did.

Anyways, Red's Parents said we could stay for the night at their house, Mrs Claudia made it very clear to stay away from the girls rooms. That's not happening. I have to talk to Sky tonight.

You can't just leave 3 boys and 3girls in a big ass house and expect us to be gender distancing, especially in the night time .

"What kind of pizza do you guys want to order?" Red's voice booms through the parlor where the remaining 5 of us where sited, holding a telephone close to her ear. I just can't ignore the resemblance between Red and Blue. Its wow.

"Blue and I would have the Pepperoni with extra cheese...right?" Parker replies, then looks at a distracted Blue for confirmation, Blue nods in agreement before fixing her eyes back on what she was watching

"Sky and I would have the Meatzza with extra cheese....right?"  Pete' mocks before flashing me a toothy grin. Sky and Parker laugh in response. I don't find that funny, that's my line..

"I'd have what you are having" I reply looking towards Red,

"Veggie?"

"Eww no, I'd have the Pepperoni too" I reply as fast as I could. How the hell can she eat Veggie pizza with all those nasty shit on top, only the thought makes me want to gag.

"Okay" Red laughs out before proceeding to tell the pizza guys our orders.

"Red, can I have a bucket of ice cream with that?, my ice cream melted while I was asleep" Blue speaks up from no where with a sheepish smile on her face

"No, you'd-"

"Pretty please with a cherry in a tuxedo on top" She smiles even wider, Parker looking at her with his facial expression that of an amused person. The easiest way to kill Blue is to poison her ice cream, for real.

"Fine" .

DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THAT STAR!!

C'MON, JUST ONE SECOND :(

COMMENT THE TIME YOU READ THISSS

YOU MAY CONTINUE :)