JOKES ON WHO?

You may begin...
BLUE POV

I told the Franklin's I had to go home and get some school work done , I really didn't want to go back to the same house with Isaac in it but I sure knew I couldn't stay the night here again with this growing sexual tension between me and Parker.

"You leaving" parker comes out with his hair all wet and silky. Must have just taken his bath

"Mmm. I've already ordered my uber, i have things to do back at my apartment" i say stuffing my bag not looking up

"Look at me, blue" he chuckles and I feel those bubbles emerge again

I look up and he steps closer to me . his eye's pierce into mine and I'm hooked. I feel his hot hands grasp my waist and I anticipate what's coming next. He pulls me close and the air becomes heavy with his axe deodorant. I move closer to him assuring him that I want what was coming next and
I'm enveloped into a bone crushing hug. Those bubbles burst again and my lips suddenly feel chapped.

How did he not kiss me???

"I'd see you tomorrow" He says into my hair and I'm too disappointed to reply . I brushed my teeth this morning .didn't I . My mind roams to find reasons why he didn't kiss me again at this golden opportunity. He hugs me again.

This isn't supposed to be cute , it supposed to be sexy!!

Not that I didn't enjoy it. It takes at least 30 minutes for my uber to get here and I end up reaching my apartment by mid evening

"Bluueee, where have you been?" I'm greeted by Kris who opens the door for me with a squeak.

"I spent the night over at a friends , thanks for asking" I calmly reply as I walk towards the kitchen

"My pleasure" she gives me a warm smile. Kris is really nice .

"Anyone at home?" I ask Kris as I rummage through fridge from something to munch on

"I'm not sure, the door was open when I came but no one has come out" Kris sounds uncertain

"Oh...okay then" I grab a stem of grapes and pop on in my mouth .

I drop my bag on the counter and I walk into my room . I see Isaac at the corner of my eye in the corridor and the only thing I give him is a glare.

I open my door , its unlocked?? . woowwwwww

"Hey blue. "

"Get out" I don't even think but it comes out.

That was quick

" we need to talk" Christian gets up from the chair he was sitting on

"I said Get out" I stand there at the door still holding the door wide open.

He just looks at me wide eyed . what??

"Just-"

"Christian, I don't want to hear your bullshit, get out" I raise my voice a little higher this time.

"C'mon blue" he walks closer and my demeanour softens a bit

Really blue, really?

Not really. " Don't make me say it again" I say through gritted teeth and I see his eyes go from 'patience' to 'anger' in a blink.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST LISTEN TO ME ALRIGHT ! " he shouts as he grabs my hand and slams the door shut . I jump at the immediate outburst. I see his chest heave up and down and I feel a little frightened. Hello? , where did Christian go?.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I said to the
Franklin's , I'm sorry for not telling you what happened, I'm sorry for not apologizing earlier" he speaks calmly and my wrist hurts.

I dragged my hand out of his grip and walk towards the bed.

"About the sex game, it wasn't the way you think it is, it wasn't meant to be like that, I don't know how-" he runs a hand through his hair and I sense his discomfort but

"It was meant to be how?" My response comes out as a whimper .

Where did all the "get out!" bitch go?

"You wouldn't understand , just come and see" he pulls out his phone from his pocket and he gives it to me.

"Go to our chat " He looks at me with hope as I hold the phone like a precious jewel

I open the app, and scroll down to where I see Parker F. I open the chat and my heart quakes.

Parker F : Ryan told me , you and blue were dating, is that true man

No , its complicated.

Parker F : what do you mean?

What do you think

Parker F : you guys had some sex game going on?

Yea, you could say that.

Parker F: then what happened man?

She lost interest.

Now I see it, it doesn't help about the fact that he did say 'yea, you could say that' but it helps that he didn't exactly say it. He just agreed to it.

"Christian -" I want to accept his apology but

"Keep reading" He deadpans.

I can't read anymore, I get it all. .

"Christian I get it. You are forgiven " I smile and I see his shoulders drop.

"I'm sorry , blue. When you told me you were over me, I just got confused." Christian collects the phone and sits down beside me .

I kind of miss this feeling. Me crushing on Christian, the way it should be . I wrap my hands around him from the side and he leans into me .

"How did you get into my room anyways?" I mumble from his hold

"Isaac".he replies. I almost forgot I knew him. He did come for me at the Franklin's and I guess I owe him a 'hi' .

" he is really not that bad" Christian continues and I keep mute.

"Don't spoil the mood" I say and he laughs. He puts a hair through my hair and I feel bubbles .

Delightful.

#######

ISAAC CURTAE.

Its been at least 40 minutes blue has come home and she and Christian haven't set a foot outside. I know I heard shouting but could they be getting it off already??.

I laugh at myself and I feel satisfied.

That's because she is back.

I doubt it. I want to knock on her door and see if they are alright , wait. Why do I even care so much?

Because you care about blue , we both know you don't hate her as much as you think you do.

Sick, Isaac , you are going sick . I tap my fingers across the handle of my door and I find my legs walking towards blue's door .

DONT FORGET TO PRESS THAT STAR AND COMMENT .
YOU MAY CONTINUE :)