TELL ME ITS A JOKE

You may continue :)

BLUE POV
We got to Red's house around evening, thankfully her parents weren't at home, yet. Parker had to leave immediately he dropped us, he said he had an appointment, I didn't believe him but who am I to judge.

"Red, I'm sorry for what I said, it just kind of slipped" I blurt out breathlessly after hauling my 80kilogrammed box into the house,

(equivalent to one bag of rice people, your baby girl is strong!)

"I know, it's fine, really" Red laughs her words out, she drops her keys on the kitchen counter then moves across to help me with the box. We where so close that I could smell her lip gloss.

"So, Putin...how did you guys.." I try to change the conversation to make it less awkward, fact 101 : girls can keep a conversation going as long as it involves boys they like. The grin that spreads all over her face gave me chills

"Well, we met at a Party," she starts, clinging on to the handle of a duffle bag, and leading me into my room- holy shit. Its... White??

She sees my frozen expression and snaps in my face. The room is plain white, the walls, the bedding, the tables, the rug...its like something brought out of frozen.

"I'm sorry, what where you saying?" I gawk at her, trying to process the deep shit I was in right now, yea, I'm not messy, but white is just too endearing, i could literally just place my hands on the wall and I'd leave a hand print.

"The room right?, don't worry, you are free to do anything, as long as you don't stain the walls" she says casually, strolling into the room and dumping the duffle bag on the bed, was that supposed to make me any better though?

"So, as I was saying, we met at a party, I drank too much as usual and I mistakenly threw up on him" she snorts, remembering the image, imagine falling in love with someone that vomited on you. Its not like they are in love or whatever but imagine it

"He didn't freak out, that bad, he just removed his shirt and went to wash it, he was kind, he even apologized!" She continued with glint in her eyes as she stacks clothes from the duffle back into drawers, I hope I don't look like this when I'm talking about Parker, she looks like barbie when she sees ken.

"Wow" I mumble to keep her going, I put books on the shelf in the corner, Thank lord that they increased my days to catch up on school work, after they heard about my 'accident' they felt the need to extend it. Me looking at my incomplete notes makes me want to drown again.

"Yea, then we started talking and here we are" she concludes, I feel her hazel eyes on me, I knew what was coming next

"What about you and Parker" she states and my mouth goes dry, she picks up her phone at an instant and I'm thankful she can't see how uneasy I look

"Erm, The boys and Franklin had a fight ..." I stuttered, facing the other way to resume stacking my books

"Oohhhhh, I remember, that it was in the morning and they were like-" she starts speed talking and I cut her off just in time before she says my story for me

"Yerrrr, is there anything to eat?," I cut her, I could hear my stomach speaking French to me much clearly now,

"Yes, I hope you don't mind vegan food" she spills as she gets up, leaving cripples on bedding under her, did I hear right though, did she say vegan mistakefully? (Forgive my choice of word, but thats the only word that can express this situation)

I trail behind her, taking one more glance at the pure white room and hoping I don't hate my mom for making such decisions

######
"Isaac beat up Christian???" I screamed into the phone, and Red's neck snaps towards my direction, please someone tell me they are joking.

"Please tell me you are joking" I awkwardly laugh into the phone, its a joke, its just a joke.

"It isn't Blue, he smashed a bottle into drunk Christian's head" The words pour out of kalen's mouth and I inhale them, yes, I inhale the word. Red scurries over to me.

"I just wanted to tell you, maybe you could get him in control, he was on something" kalen continues, his words rough and calm. I don't even know what to say, imagine if I was at home!

"Thanks Kalen, is Christian at home and alright though?" I say calmly, he doesn't need to know I'm losing my shit.

"Yeah, he's... Fine" he chuckles and I don't catch the joke, am I supposed to visit Christian now, I have a shit load of work to do and visiting a bloody headed friend (cough) ex-friend was not on my list. We exchange our Goodbye's and I meet Red's wide eyes probing me to start spilling

"We need to visit Christian-" was all that came out from my mouth as I started opening my uber app

"We can't" Red says holding my hand from moving any faster. Is she kidding me ??

"Why not" I look at her , irritation clear on my face, she retracts her hand and runs it through her hair.

"My parents are coming this night" she says finally, my mouth falling open incredulously. Okay, that's news

"Wha-, when did you find that out" I get up, tucking my phone in my pocket and proceeding to finish my scattered unpacking before her parents see the messy girl they invited into their house.

"When you where on the call, I just got the message" she says breathlessly as she trails behind me, packing the plates and food mats and dropping them in the sink as we passed the kitchen.

She pauses for a while and she looks up at me, her phone in her hands.

"They are here" The words come out and I freeze, I'm suddenly aware of a roaring engine and the bell ring that proceeded after that.

DONT FORGET TO PRESS THAT STAR KIDS
YOU MAY CONTINUE :D