REAK OF ALCOHOL

This chapter is dedicated to @shereads_xoxo

ISAAC POV

I woke up with a throbbing head, I had so much to drink. The whole place smells like vomit . Kris is going to freak out. I get ready for school in an hour and I order my uber. Sky left, she probably woke up really early to get back to her apartment and make it in time for school. I would have decided to stay at home but I have skipped too many classes already.

I get to school in thirty minutes and I am greeted with Blue's glare. She is still with Parker, I'm guessing they just arrived too, He is at her locker and the position they are in is making me uncomfortable.

"Man, you look terrible" Ryan snickers as he walks up to me , The other guys scan me from head to toe, I don't care

"Have you been drinking?" Pete' narrows his eyes at mine. He laughs then smacks my back.

"That's funny, cause Sky too came to school hung up-" Christian starts then his mouth forms an ' O'

"Fuck" Pete' figures that they were probably together..

"I'd explain later, I have a deadly hangover" I speak up before I walk past them into the boys toilet. I walk past Sky, she doesn't look up at me..she is ignoring me .Blue looks different , I can't help but notice.

Maybe because she is happier with the Franklin's

She could move in with them for all I care. Thot.
I receive stares from people passing by me , they think I'm going mad because I'm talking to myself. That's fine.

I need to get everything off my head, I look at myself in the mirror and I have never been more fucked up. My hair is sticking up in all the wrong places. I have bags under my close to red eyes, My skin is pale. I am disheveled.

BLUE POV

I get to school later than my normal time. Parker doesn't want to let me go , I still don't understand how his behavior changed in a second but I'm not sure I care at this point . Sky is walking over to us , Parker left me

"Sky, are you alright?" I scan her from head to toe, she looks like shitt. Swollen eyes, hung over. No makeup.

"Do I look alright" she sarcastically points to herself. She has an ice pack in her hand

"No" I laugh at her picking at her long sleeved shirt, she doesn't dress like this, I dress like this.

"I have a shit-load to tell you blue" she squats until she sits on the floor and I join her.

"Same, you want to skip first period?" I smile to her. When last did I see Sky like this.

"Hell yea," she brings out two wrapped sandwiches and offers one to me.

I collect it with glee as watch other students scurry to their first period.

** 20 minutes later.

My ass hurts, we had been sitting on the floor of the corridor for agess.

"Who is starting .." Sky speaks up and I sense some desperacy in her voice.

"You go first" I turn to look at her and she shrugs

"First, you can not be mad at me" she starts .

She talks about the first time she and Isaac made out, then about what happened yesterday, I feel bad for her. I know this is Isaac we are talking about but damn, Sky is my best friend , fuck Isaac. I listen to her.

"Isn't it going to be weird for y'all now" I laugh my words out

"I'm just going to pretend like it never happened, I can't deal"

"He covered you???. Sky , what have you done with my brother ?" I playfully glare at her and she smacks me

I chip in a question or two periodically . she talks with glint in her eyes. Boys are scam.

"Are you angry?" She ends her story , she had been speed taking all this while , I'm surprised she wasn't panting

"What?, why?, I may hate Isaac but that doesn't stop you from liking him, if that what makes you happy" I say breathlessly , I mean it

"Phew, I was low key scared" she laughs it off and I begin my own story . Sky is very dramatic , and now that she has cooled off, I laugh throughout my story.

"What do you think happened to him" she replies after I reach the part of him coming back to my room

"I don't know, maybe he figured out what he was missing " I laugh and she grins

We kept on talking about Isaac and Parker. I kind of missed this. You know, having boy problems you have to sort out with your best friend, that type of shit. The bell goes off , I had almost forgotten we where in school with all the laughter and shit

"Babe, you should come over today, my apartment is stocked with food and drinks" Sky stands up first .

"Right. I've been having so much of boy time lately"

"See you during lunch. I have literature now" she arranges her hair then leaves.

I feel lighter, happier even . Its like everything is going my way.

DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THAT STAR !!!
IT DOESN'T BITE!!
YOU MAY CONTINUE :)...