TIME IS FOR WEIRDOS

This chapter is dedicated to Davidxa7 , thank you so much for reading and voting, you may continue.
Credit to berl_writes for the awesome cover
You may begin...

BLUE POV

30 minutes into my Physics class and I feel like I've been here for months, My face itch, my ass hurts, my shoe crease, my lips chap, in order words, I need to get the fuck out of this class. Now.

Parker didn't attend class, hell, I haven't seen him all day. I would have been bothered some minutes ago but the caller on my ringing phone pauses my thinking,

mom? 

I rush out of class to the girls toilet, this is a one in a lifetime call, I definitely cannot miss it.

"mom? " I pick the call as I settle in one of the toilet booth.

"hey, blue darling" . It's been long I heard her voice,  it makes me want to cry.

"I'm so sorry for not calling and asking how you have been, I've been so busy at work" she continues,  the word 'work' immediately flips my mood , and here I thought we where about to have a mother and daughter talk but she just had to bring her 'work' up.

"Mom, it's fine" I huff out, I was this close to saying "I'm used to it" but that would just make her emotional about it.

"So how is school?, any guy you seeing?" .i can feel her beam through the phone,  lady you are supposed to be my mom not my bestfriend.

"school is annoying still, and yes, I've been hanging out with this guy,"

"and his name is? " . I'm so sure she just grabbed a notepad and a pen to write his name down.

"Parker, Parker Franklin "

"mom,  please don't research him, that's somehow-" I quickly add. You don't know how weird it is for you to be going through your mom history and you see all your boyfriends name looked up.

"Fine, were you always friends with him, orr"

"Actually, no" it sounds more surprising when you say it out loud. Too bad

"oh, darling, you have to be careful. You know the boys of now a days, using young women like you to catch cruise" this comment gets a laugh from me. It's so funny when old people use young people's slang. 'catching cruise'

"it's okay mom, I'm old enough" I laugh my words out.

"okay blue,  I hope so, please I really have to go, I have a conference in 20 minutes "

Sigh.  We exchange our goodbyes and I step out of the booth.

"oh Blue, that was you? " Natasha looks at me through the mirror in front of her.

"yea, what do you mean? " I slur, I haven't seen her in a while and I'm not sure I wanted to.

"cause like, I heard Parker's name and all" she lines her eyes,  she doesn't know she still looks bad either way

"oh, I didn't know you where ear dropping on my conversation with my mom? " it came out faster than it should have been, it doesn't even make sense to what she said but I don't care. I said it,  so fucking what?. Wanna beat me for being offpoint ??

"trust me hun, I wasn't, your voice was loud enough " she laughs .

"okay,  so what? " My bad for not having a comeback.

"I mean, you of all people should know Parker just wants his dick sucked, so when I heard a girl telling her mom about him , I hardly believed it was you, even though your voice was obvious " she faces me.

"Because he used you for some deep throat doesn't mean that what he wants from me" I find myself fighting for Parker, why was I even talking to herr

"oh, I gave Parker more than a deep throat alright, but you can go around asking all his 'trips',I doubt you are any different, you ain't that special , Blue " she sings my name then pushes me aside to exit.

I would have shouted back another comeback but that would just make me look crazy. I'm just going to pretend that she walked out because she didn't have another comeback. But damn, that hit me, hit me hard.

Yeah, you do that, suit your ego.

+++

"girl, you good ?" sky shouts across the parking lot when she sees me approaching. Yep, this is my best friend.

"you could have just waited for me to reach the car, sky. You didn't have to scream at me, We have time" I plop down on the car seat.

"Time is for weirdos" she plugs her phone to the speaker . This is about to get lit

"so I met Natasha, in the toilet.." I blurt out through the music playing in the car.

Sky's head snaps towards me and I think I heard a crack.

"I haven't seen her for sometime, what did she say" she pulls out a packet of skittles from her bag. I pick at it

I tell sky what happened and her eyes glint up.

"damn, I have a few of his 'trips' digits though, in case you need to" sky snickers

"I don't need to, I am that special" it sounded more like a assurance to myself than to sky, you know when you write an exam and someone asks you how it was, you'd be like it was okay but deep down you are actually convincing yourself it will be okay.

"mm-hmm" she laughs again. Mocking me of the statement Natasha made earlier.  Natasha thinks she had the last words yes? I'd have to think of an insult and tell her tomorrow, yes. I'm that petty.

I hear the faintest tune of a Shawn mendes song come up from the speaker but sky changes it.

" are you drunk" I shout at sky and she obliges immediately getting the message. 

We end up singing to "Where were you in the morning" all the ride to Sky's place.

I don't relate but damn,  I sang this song with my heart, soul, body and spirit.

DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THAT STAR!!!!!!
WE ARE ON THE ROAD TO 1000 FUCCING READS 😭😭
I'VE NEVER BEEN SO COMMITED TO ANYTHING.
AND I HAD NO IDEA I WOULD GET HERE..
IF YOU THINK TIME IS FOR WEIRDOS THEN COMMENT!!!