FRIDAY NIGHT

This chapter is dedicated to berl_writes . I don't need to thank you. You are the real MVP !!!

You may begin :)

BLUE POV
We aren't going to school today, why?, we don't want to

Sky and I managed to complete every fricking task on her notepad and I don't regret it. My hair came out really bomb ,I was almost shocked at my reflection when I looked in the mirror
I did have a hair trim, not much of a trim since I was screaming as the hair came off the scissors, but yea. I trimmed my hair. All in all , I look different.

Now, to the important stuff, Parker hasn't texted me, I don't want to care as much but I do. I know I have a problem with expecting much when I clearly told him I don't date...but still??

I tried calling, if that is what you are thinking,  I called his phone a whole lot of motherfucking times until I had finger cramps. Sky had to pry the phone away from me. I'm glad she did unless I would have stayed up all night calling digits.

I texted and called his brothers as well, they didn't pick up as well, I did see Putin and Petty in school , so it couldn't be that they all disappeared into thin dust, some Harry Potter shit right here??

Sky drank, like always,I couldn't , I didn't because it seems that any time alcohol gets into my system, there is coincidentally a big loop hole in my memory, and again, I wanted to be sober for when Parker calls , which he never did.

"Blue!!" Sky stares at me wide eyed, holding an icepack to her head , she looks like a mess in her hoodie and pants,

"Yeaaa" I'm snapped back to life and a wave of nausea hits me , This place smells like food, Alcohol, hairdye, nail polish, human perspiration and heat combined.

"You have been staring out the window for the past twenty minutes" she slurs signifying for me to pass the remote.

"I was thinking-"

"Parker, I know " Sky burst out in laughter but stops abruptly due to the hangover, rules to follow when you have a hangover. Do not dare move!!

"I wasn't thinking of that Sky" I roll my eyes at her, I was thinking of that but she doesn't have to know...

My phone lights up and I hope the message is from who I think it is.

"Ouuuu" sky sings as I scurry from the couch to where Sky had kept my phone.

Parker : Hi
You aren't coming to school today yeah??

Okay, I cannot be upset because I didn't exactly expect him to run into my dm's with 30 messages and love emojies explaining why he wasn't present for the past 14 hours, Nope , I didn't expect that.

With shaky fingers I reply ,

Spare me that bullshit.

I type furiously into my keypad, I felt like if keypad could talk, mine would be screaming 'ouch'. I didnt even bother to answer the question at hand. I asked him where he had been

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't tell you ...
But I went for swimming practice :)
I was so tired when I came back that I couldn't go through my missed calls or anything .

Hol' up. Swimming as in body movements in water??. You have to be kidding.

"Sky, did you know that Parker swims in water??" I shout in Sky's direction

"No, but I knew he swims in Acid"

"Of course he swims in water, All of them swim in water Blue" she continues and I feel myself drowning already. Incase you haven't gotten the message . I have Thalassophobia (Fear of deep water bodies) . it often confused with Aquaphobia which is fear of water, but the difference is Thalassophobia comes with anxiety attacks, trauma and what???, drowning, yay!!!

"Damn" I curse out loud. I don't want to think of parker in water, Isaac swims too but I have never set my eyes open him in water, the sight of that chlorine filled liquid makes me woozy.

"Don't worry, I don't think you have to follow him to any of his swim parties," She looks at my uneasy state. Not a lot of people know about my Thalassophobia, and I want to keep it that way

"Sky, can you try not to tell Parker about, yunno," I plop down on a stool to reply Parker,

"Why?" She shoots me a look, yea, Sky is the freaky one out of us both but hell, she is protective .

"I don't just want him to be uncomfortable" I shrug, I know thats not the reason, its kind of ridiculous when I say I could have an attack from entering a pool so I just avoid situations around getting there.

"Okay, but I swear, if he convinces you to follow him to his swim parties and you get an attack , I will cut him " she spits out without looking up at me.

"Ouuuu, I'm so scared" I laugh out, It seems funny now. Let's just pray that doesn't actually happen .

*+*+*+
ISAAC POV

Sometimes my mouth speaks too fast, I don't take losing very well, especially when practically all the Fresher's are going to be there. I almost regret taking on Parker.

"Hey man" I shake hands with kalen and Richard , the jocks holding the Friday party today. I had texted them earlier but this is just to make things official

"Curtaee" Richard smiles into my name, This guys are cool tho, but I like my circle small

"Looking good bro" Kalen pats me on the back then steps away

"Yea, You guys cool with what I said yea?" The faster the things are

"Yea, but we want a clean swim, no steroids or drugs, If we gon hold a swim race , we gon do it professionally" kalen replies looking to Richard to confirm

"Yea, No alcohol or weed, just you, your outfit and water" Richard agrees with them . I'm never on drugs anyways. This should be a breeze.

"Has Parker agreed?" I just had to ask. Not that I am shy or anything , its just awkward having a conversation with the pretty boy.

DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THAT STAR!!!
DONT YOU EFFING DARE!!!
JUST PRESS THE FRICKING MF ASS STAR!!
You may continue :)...