FUCK, I MADE A MISTAKE

You may begin ...

ISAAC CURTAE POV

I watch as all the boys enter their respective cars. Blue hasn't been around for a day and a half and I'm tired of pretending.

20 minutes is all we need to sort this out. What if she isn't at their place ?
Then when we get there , we would cross that bridge. I converse with my self as I lead the cars behind me to the Franklin's

#######
BLUE POV

Perry , petty and Putin have left the palour. Reasons being that they have other things to do. I'm not so interested in this movie anymore. I'm interested in the strands hanging from Parker's head.

"You okay?" Parker speaks without removing his stare from the television

"Yh , why?" I ask adjusting my position from where it was .

"You have been boring holes into my head for the past twenty minutes" he laughs into his words .

"Oh,, No , I was looking at your..hair" I stutter , since when ??

"I see.. You aren't interested in this movie , are you?" He faces me . I feel myself shrinking under his gaze

"Not really my spec" before I could finish my statement , I find myself on my foot being dragged into the kitchen by this young fellow.

"You bake?" He asks as he throws an apron my way

"Yea , what are we making" I say as I strap the apron around my waist.

"A cupcake" He brings out flour and eggs from a cabinet

"A cupcake? , just one?" I question.

*knocks on the door*

"You guys expecting anyone?" I ask as he rinses his hand

"No, but I'd find out" He leaves the kitchen and I see his brothers come out of the other room as well.

#######
ISAAC CURTAE POV

"Are you sure , they are at home" Christian speaks up

"They shoul-" I was about to reply as the door swings open.

Parker Franklin opens the door and I see his brothers behind him . what with all this bromance? And is he baking? . I scan him up and down and my fist clenches in response .

"What do you want?" Parker pushes the door aside to let us through.

I shove my way through , Ryan, Christian and pete' follow through. I scan the room ignoring Parker's comment.

It was a question.

"Don't tell me , you guys came all the way here to start another fight" Perry chuckles looking at the way I was carrying myself.

"Where is-" I began until

"Parker where do you keep the....oh" a voice rings in my ear 
There stands before me
Blue , in only a shirt and an apron.

#######
BLUE POV

I had poured the flour into a bowl but I couldn't see the spoon . I went into the palour with the bowl in my hands

"Parker where do you keep the....oh" I look up and I see four familiar faces

"Blue?" Isaac speaks up with confusion .. Sky didn't tell them I was here? Oh. I didn't tell sky.

"Why are you guys here?" I dip my hand in the flour

"Why are we here?? , blue, you left, No texts, you didn't come home!" Isaac speaks with anger

"I texted sky." I deadpan moving closer to the Franklin's who were just watching

"Oh, and you didn't reason to text your friends" Christian speaks up . what???

"Friends?.... You all still think you are my friends?? . you must be joking," I scuff.

"What the hell do you mean" christian narrows his eyes at me . why is he even angry anyways , after all...we had some sex game going on.

"What I meannn , is that, you guys have a big fight and none of you even told me the real shit behind the fight you guys had. And Christian, Dont you dare open your mouth and tell me we are friends because when we were actually friends, you told people that we had some 'sex game' and for the records, I do not remember having sex with you " I did not plan on mentioning the things for Christian but it all ends up coming out. I was actually angrier about it than I thought.

"Fuck, dude you said that?" Ryan turns to Christian and face palms himself. Guess who didn't tell his friends. Christian!!

"Well, you have seen blue alright, you might as well see yourself out" Putin speaks up ,opening the door for the boys. The remaining twins snicker at this.

"Be going then.." I move closer to Christian, looking him in the eyes, can't believe I used to like this dude .
Who knew it could go from 'I like you' to 'you disgust me' that fast.

Isaac walks out first and the boys follow through. The door is closed behind them and I'm on my heels to the kitchen.

#######
ISAAC CURTAE

"Christian what the fuck?" Pete' speaks up as we get outside on the door step of the Franklin's

"It wasn't supposed to be like that" christian puts his hand through his hair

"It was supposed to be like how?" I speak up.

"I don't know, I was angry" he continues

"Angry at what?" Ryan pries

"Blue said she was over me and all, and Parker hit me up about her. It was all just confusing"

"Damn. Don't tell me you actually had feelings for her.." Pete' turns his back to us

"I don't know alright" christian fishes out his car keys

"Sure looks like it" I retort

"What's your problem anyway..I thought you hated her" He moves closer to me

"So?, I do hate her but I didn't go running my mouth to someone who likes her about how we used to be fuck buddies "

"He said sex game" Ryan chips in

"I don't give a fuck" I continue as I shove Christian to the side. What am I so angry about anyways .

The fact that blue doesn't want y'all and she's having so much fun baking with Parker.

"Thats not true" I blurt out of nowhere

"Huh?" Pete' looks at me confused

"Nothing" I walk towards my car and start the engine

You care about blue and you know that .

I do not. I hate her .

Then why are you angry ?

I do not know either.

Someone is confused .

I am.

DONT FORGET TO PRESS THAT STAR.
YOU MAY CONTINUE....