PETTY MAYBE

You may begin...

BLUE POV.

The class had ended and I'm feeling wheezy as ever. I was a bit hesitant before I convinced myself.

"You ready?" I'm greeted at the door by parker towering above me and I can't help but cower.

"Yea, um , could we stop by at my apartment to grab something to spend the night?" I ask putting my textbooks in my bag.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know you were spending the night" He chuckles as we walk down the corridor. What?. I thought ..damn, now I look desperate.

"I thought- , never mind" I smile as I swallow my embarrassment. Parker stops abruptly and i jump.

"Don't do that" he looks at me sternly.

"Do what?" I'm confused at this point.

"Never mind" he tries to imitate me and pretends to flip his hair but fails , I think.

I start laughing and I snort.."first, I don't sound like that" i laugh out my words

"Second, my hair is always packed, There's nothing to flip" I flip my imaginary hair to prove my point and he snickers

"That's true, you never let your hair down?" He continues walking

"It doesn't fit me, don't think of it" I glare at him and I find myself in the air in the arms of this young fellow.

"Shittt-" I yelp being carried bridal style in the parking lot and I'm sure we are attracting a lot of attention. I spot The boys, Natasha and Christian . He looks at me and his smile turns into a grim face, a wave of guilt hits me but its soon erased by Parker head in my line of view.

"Afraid of heights?" He snickers

"No, you just took me by surprise " I shove him and he pretends to drop me .

"Scared?" He laughs again and then I'm dropped into the seat of a ...convertible?

"Is this your car?" I just had to ask putting my feet down and adjusting

"Nope, I borrowed it from borrowyourcar.com, They lend convertibles to students."

Pheeww

"Oh okay" I replied fishing my phone out of my pocket just for me to hear Parker burst out in laughter

"You actually believed me?" He looked at me incredulously and I face the other way. I don't respond because I'm too busy feeling petty

He gets in the car and puts the top of the car back on and I'm still behaving petty.

"Don't tell me you are going to be quiet at the ride" He starts the car and I remain quiet. I feel it getting to him.

"Blue?" He looks at me but my face is still turned to the windows

"Are you mad 'cus I made a small joke" He puts on the radio and I feel myself slipping

"Vermont?" He puts a hand on my lap and goosebumps shoot up my body. How does he know my surname?

He laughs at my reaction and I just had to

"What's so funny?" I ask , my voice all muffled

"The fact that you are angry because-" He stops and I turn to look at him .

"I'm not angry, don't just feel like talking." I say tapping in my phone uncomfortably..

"Okayyyy, so when you going to tell me your address?" He asks and I face palm

I blurt out the address and we drive in silence until we arrive at the front of the building.

He gets out of the car first and comes to open my side of the door. I would have gotten out first but I'm a convertible- illiterate.

He grabs my bag without asking and we walk in awkward silence until the door of my apartment. Parker grabs my hand and pulls me back before I could knock.

"Why are you angry, blue?" He looks at me and I feel those familiar bubbles brewing.

"I'm not angry" I cross my hands over my chests and I see his eyes dart from my face to my chest back to my face.

"Then why are you giving me the silence treatment?" He leans in closer and I'm having a sexual attack.

Is that a thing?

"You made me feel stupid" I say hastily. I see him trying to hold his laughter and I back away.

He turns me around and pulls me into a hug. His chin on top of my head and I can't help but wrap my arms around his waist.

What's with all this hugging though, we aren't trying to be friends here!!

"It wasn't on purpose blue" he says into my hair and my bubbles grow bigger. Should I be the one to initiate this??

"I know" I say against his chest and I don't want to unwrap my hands

"I think you should go get your things" He laughs as he pulls away from me .

"Right" I straighten my hair then knock on the door. Kris opens minutes later and I rush inside.

"Blue is that you?" Isaac shouts from the palour.

"Yea, I came to get some stuffs to spend the night" I shout back entering my room , noticing Parker isn't coming inside with me. I hurry.

"You spending a night at sky's??" Isaac shouts back

"Since when do you care?. But No. I'm staying at the Franklin's" I shout back , folding pajamas and packing hair and bath products

"I don't. I just don't want the boys to freak on me again if you don't show up tomorrow" He comes out and I can't care less.

I don't reply , rather I just mentally crosscheck through all the things I need then head out.

"Why didn't you come in" I say to Parker slinging a duffle bag over my shoulder .

"Isaac" he deadpans and his eyes zooms into my duffle

"Are you packing in or what??" He laughs unslinging the bag from my shoulders and putting it on his

"No, I need all my hair products, clothes, pajamas, toiletries in check" I smile at him while listing them

"And underwears.." He mumbles under his breath and I shove him.

"What? . I know you girls don't like to repeat" he chuckles

"Shutup" I shove him again and a smile spreads across my face as I see him rub his hands. I see his hands beside me and I don't even think before I interlock mine with his, He holds me back firmly. Bubbles.

DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THAT STAR
YOU MAY CONTINUE :)
#BLUPARK

DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THAT STARYOU MAY CONTINUE :)#BLUPARK