Untitled Part 4

Tommy walked into QC whistling as he bypassed the security desk and went straight to the elevator that would take him to Oliver's office. He was looking forward to telling Oliver about running into his dog walker Felicity. She was beautiful and Tommy had been gung-ho about asking her out, until he found out she was THE dog walker. He could tell by the way Oliver had talked about her that Oliver was interested. He knew the man way too well.

As the elevator doors opened Tommy's face lit with a smile. Ms. Walker looked up and blushed as Tommy strolled in and then rounded her desk to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"How is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen today?"

"Oh, you hush Mr. Merlyn." Ms. Walker smiled at him and then fussed at him like a Mom. "Your handsome charm should not be wasted on the likes of me."

Tommy grinned and stepped back. "You tell your husband that he had better keep an eye on you." He glanced toward Oliver's door. "Is he in?"

"Yes. He is going over some memos from the board meeting."

Tommy winked at her as he backed toward the door. "Take care of my heart." Tommy teased her and then blew her a kiss before he sauntered through the door as if it was his own office.

"Oliver Jonas Queen, I have been looking for you everywhere." He plopped down into a chair across from Oliver as Oliver sent him a wry look.

"I have been here all-day Tommy."

"Yes, you have been. How boring is that?"

Oliver continued to make some notes on the memo he was reading. "What do you want Tommy?"

Tommy grinned at him. "I wanted to tell you about the date I have tonight."

Oliver lifted an eyebrow at him and continued to write his notes. "Another airline stewardess? Or is it twin airlines stewardess's?"

Tommy laughed. "Actually neither."

"A mother/daughter combo? You said that was on your bucket list."

Tommy laughed and then placed his feet on Oliver's desk. Oliver glared at him, so he removed them.

"Actually no. I met a wonderful young lady at the dog park." He waited and Oliver did not disappoint.

Oliver's eyes lifted from the memo he was reading and there was a hint of disbelief in his eyes. "A dog walker?"

Tommy nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, and she is gorgeous. Blonde hair, blue eyes and legs..."

"Tommy!" Oliver's voice held a hint of warning. "What did you do?"

"Actually, I did nothing. I met her quite by accident. Or was it fate?" Tommy tried to look innocent, but Oliver was already full on glaring at him.

"She has a gorgeous name too. Melody? No wait. Faith? No." Tommy continued to act like he could not remember.

"Felicity." Oliver growled out the name and Tommy grinned at him.

"Oh yes, Felicity."

Oliver looked back down at his papers. "You're not going out with her Tommy."

Tommy knew he was not going to call her for a date. As soon as he knew who she was he knew she was hands off. But he could still tease Oliver.

"Why not? She's single. I'm single."

"She's not your type Tommy."

"Oh, she is very much my type. Blonde, gorgeous, legs for days."