Untitled Part 12

"How many boxes do we have left?" Tommy huffed out the words as he and Oliver moved a large box of Felicity's things.

It had been three weeks since Oliver had asked her to move in with him. Today was moving day and Oliver had recruited Tommy to help. Otis was dancing around the room barking and nipping at their feet, as they walked a particularly heavy box into the guest room.

"Otis! Shush." Felicity admonished him lightly and he sauntered over and sat at her feet, tongue lolling.

Felicity felt bad about not helping, but Oliver insisted that they needed someone to keep the dogs out of trouble while her stuff was being moved. She had to admit. He was right.

Oliver and Tommy came back into the room and Tommy plopped down on the couch next to her and placed his head on her shoulder. Felicity looked down at him and laughed.

"You tired already Merlyn?"

Oliver walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed two waters throwing one to Tommy. "Tommy is a lightweight." Oliver said the words with a grin before he took a swig of the cold water.

Tommy took a drink and shrugged. "What can I say. My endurance lies somewhere else."

Oliver rolled his eyes while Felicity stood with a laugh. "I am going to take these two lugs for a walk." Tommy looked up hopefully. "Not YOU two, these guys." She motioned to the dogs.

She walked over and grabbed their leashes and Otis and Pascal quickly made their way to the front door. Felicity kissed Oliver as she passed. "I will order the pizza while I am out."

She leashed the dogs and then winked at Tommy before walking out.

Tommy gave Oliver a knowing look as Oliver took the seat beside him. "You are such a goner for her man."

Oliver looked at him in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I am talking about. You are so in love with Felicity that you can't even see it."

Oliver gave a him a wistful smile. "Is it that obvious?"

"Like a flashing billboard."

"I do love her Tommy. I want to spend all of my time with her. I want to wake up to her and go to sleep by her side at night."

Tommy gave him a proud look. "Oh, my boy is finally growing up."

Oliver scoffed. "Talking about growing up. I am not the one that dates two women at a time while sending flowers to a third airline stewardess who he sees once a month."

Tommy grinned and shrugged. "What can I say? It would be cruel and unusual punishment to women of this world if I kept myself from them."

Oliver laughed and shook his head. "I can't tell you how happy she makes me Tommy. Just knowing she is in the same room makes the air sweeter. She means everything to me."

"Oh god. Don't go all sappy on me. In all seriousness though Oliver. I see how happy you are when you are with her. I am happy for you man." He slapped Oliver on the shoulder and then took another drink of water and looked at the bottle. "Water dude? You could have at least offered me a beer for my services.

"Hey, we are feeding you pizza. I am sure we can round up a beer or two for that." Tommy shook his head. "Nope. I am going to the liquor store and buying a six pack. Knowing you we would end up with some type of diet beer."

Oliver shook his head and rolled his eyes. Ok, so he was known to eat healthy, but he also indulged in a beer occasionally. Tommy loved teasing him about it.