Untitled Part 11

He just stared at her when she opened the door. Their breathing matched and labored and their eyes on each other, neither one looking away. They shouldn't do this; Felicity should just shut the door and Oliver should walk away.

But neither could do what they knew they should. All they could do was stare at each other, breaths in sync, hearts racing.

Oliver finally took a step forward and Felicity backed up without hesitation. She heard the soft click as he shut the door behind him. She only saw him. She licked her lips and that was the only incentive either of them needed.

His hands were in her hair, his lips were on hers and with a soft whimper they were no longer in her office. To them they were alone at his apartment or hers. Neither one cared. At that moment any hard surface would do. She backed up until her legs bumped her desk, but her hands were immediately reaching for his belt.

Was it the excitement of possibly getting caught? That fleetingly crossed Oliver's mind but he pushed it aside because he knew without a shadow of a doubt that it was something more. He loved this woman with every single breath that he took and as scary as it was, it was also a relief. To admit he cared for her more than anyone who had been in his life. He loved her.

Their hands frantically sought buttons and zippers and anything that could get them to the point they both wanted to be...together.

"We really shouldn't be doing this." Oliver panted the words as his hands were sliding up her thighs taking her skirt with them.

"You really need to leave." Felicity's words matched his in breathless nothingness as her hand finally finished with his belt.

Oliver felt his pants loosen as she undid his button and lowered the zipper. His body was hard and ready for her and he could tell by her moans that she was ready for him too. He had grown to love those moans over the last couple of months. They were like the softest aphrodisiac.

Oliver lifted her up onto her desk, a few items scattering to the floor. "I couldn't leave now if I tried." He whispered the words against her lips and when he felt her hands pulling him closer, he knew she did not want him to. They both felt an urgency and a need for the other and Oliver pulled her hips closer, tilting them slightly. She wrapped her legs around his upper thighs and then slid her hand down to guide him into her.

They both felt the ecstasy of being joined as he slowly slid into her and her hands gripped his shoulders as he started to move. It was exciting, erotic, forbidden and delicious. They couldn't be loud. They had to be quiet. There were people right outside. But neither one cared.

Their moves against one another were frantic and quick and their lips slid together with a desperate urgency that caught them both by surprise.

"Felicity." The light gasp of her name made her eyes latch onto his and neither looked away as their passion pushed them toward the edge.

They had tried so hard, for so long to avoid a situation like this at the office, but they had known in the back of their minds it was inevitable. Their desire was too strong for each other. The temptation too inviting.

"Oliver." She gasped into his neck, trying to stay quiet, as she felt her body slip into a shuddering orgasm. Oliver felt her body clench and tighten as she slipped over that edge and he pushed harder and faster. His body was so close to release. He kissed her hard as he stifled the guttural groan that wanted to escape as his body came with waves of spine-tingling pleasure. They held each other close as they rocked through their orgasms and Oliver placed his forehead against hers as they finally came down. Their breaths were panting, and their faces flushed, and Felicity let her legs slide down, her body spent.