Untitled Part 7

Ok, the food was delicious. In fact, it was better than delicious it was amazing. But if you asked Felicity later if she remembered what she had, she would almost draw a blank. Why? Because Oliver had been staring at her all evening like he wanted to devour her and good lord if it didn't set her blood on fire.

They finished their food and Oliver took their plates into the kitchen. Felicity followed carrying items to help and when Oliver started loading the dishwasher she stopped in the doorway and stared for a moment. Ok, maybe it was longer than a moment.

"I can feel you staring Felicity." Oliver spoke but never turned around. He could feel her eyes on him, and it was stirring his blood.

"I can't help it. You look so...so domesticate." She leaned her elbows on the bar and placed her chin her hand as she continued to watch him. It was a very nice view.

Oliver laughed. She was not the first person to be amazed that he cooked. "Do you cook Felicity?"

He heard a bark of laughter come from her throat and he had to turn and look at her. "Pffff, me? Cook?"

Oliver turned and stared at her with his hand on the counter and a towel thrown carelessly over his shoulder.

Felicity fidgeted a little. "Well ummmm, no."

"No?"

"No. I can make a mean bowl of popcorn though." Wow, that sounder lamer than she thought it would.

Oliver laughed. "I could teach you how to cook."

Felicity burst out with a laugh, "Umm, I don't think that is good idea. The last time someone tried to show me how to cook, I caught the kitchen towel on fire."

Oliver wiped his hands on the towel over his shoulder and placed it on the counter before he walked toward her. She stared back not able to move. His blue gaze her had pinned in place and she was finding that she didn't want to move.

He walked closer and placed his hands on either side of her on the bar, trapping her within his arms. "I have been wanting to tell you all evening how utterly beautiful you look."

Felicity felt her skin flush, but it was not from embarrassment. "You look nice too."

It was all she could get out as her mouth grew dry. She wet her lips with her tongue and when Oliver's eyes flickered down to her mouth, her eyes fell to his at the same moment.

He leaned closer, moving slowly so that she would have time to move. She felt herself leaning forward and then they were kissing. Felicity sighed into the kiss as his arms wrapped around her waist. The kiss was slow and sensual, and Felicity could not help herself, she needed to touch him. Her hands moved of their own accord, one going to his cheek the other up into his hair. She had been wanting to kiss him all evening and it was worth the wait.

She moaned softly as his hands roamed up her back and when she tugged on his hair, he deepened the kiss. They both lost themselves in the kiss when suddenly they heard barking. They quickly broke apart, both gasping for air. They stared at each other for a moment before looking into the living room.

Otis and Pascal were sitting there looking at them with their tongues out and tails wagging. When Otis barked again, Oliver closed his eyes with a groan.

Felicity finally caught her breath and she looked up into his eyes. "Why don't we go to your room?"

She didn't know what caused her to say that or where her courage came from, but when Oliver's eyes lit up with a sultry fire, she was glad she said it.

Oliver took her hand and led her down the hall, he pulled her into his room and closed the door behind them before he pushed her up against the door and was kissing her again.