Chapter 4

The next day, after school, Camila Cabello was at her locker when she saw someone approach her. She looked up and saw that it was none other than Lauren Jauregui.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," Camila greeted with a smile.

"Are you coming later?"

"What's later?"

"The game? The softball game?" Lauren asked.

"I don't know... Sports... Socializing... It's not really my thing," Camila said.

"Just come. It'll be fun. Everyone will be there. Please?"

"I'll think about it," she said.

Lauren smiled, "That's all I ask," she said before walking away.

Camila shut the locker and not long after, she was approached by a group of girls. She tried to go to a different direction but she was surrounded.

"Where do you think you're going, Cabello?" said the blonde girl in the middle, which by the looks of her was the leader. Camila cringed at the way the blonde pronounced her name.

"Please," Camila said quietly, "I don't want any trouble," she said.

"Huh, too bad," the blonde said.

"What do you want?"

"I want you out of my school, Cabello," she said.

"What did I ever do to you?"

The blonde walked towards the petite brunette and stared down at her.

"You seem to have captured Austin's attention. Not only that, you seem to have captured everyone's attention and I don't like that," she said.

"Stay in your lane, Cabello, or else," she warned.

Camila was on the verge of tears when she heard a loud voice. She saw her tall friend walking fast towards the group.

"You better not mess with my girl," Dinah Jane warned.

"Or you'll get a poly beat down," she said as she stared down at the blonde.

"Girls," the blonde said after eyeing Camila from head to toe as if she was judging her.

With that, the group of girls walked off. Dinah turned and saw Camila frozen. She was looking down and hand her hands in a tight fist.

"Mila..."

Before she could get another word out, Camila turned her heels and began running. She pushed the double doors open and walked out of the school. She took a deep breath before she noticed that people were looking at her. She quickly ran around the school and stopped when she reached the back of the school. She sat on the dirty ground and she reached for something hidden in her bag. She pulled out a small but sharp razor and she took a deep breath as she shut her eyes. The tears kept flowing from her eyes. Not long after, she heard her name being called. She looked up and saw Normani walking towards her.

"Hey, there you are," the dark skinned girl said.

"We've been looking everywhere for you," she added.

"How'd you find me?"

"I had a hunch," Normani said with a shrug. Then her eyes fell to the razor in Camila's hand.

"Camila, did you...?"

Camila shook her head slightly, "No."

The older girl smiled, "Thank god."