Epilogue

It's been five years since she had moved back to Miami at age 17. So many things happened in that year. She made new friends, she fell in love and she got better. 22 year old Camila Cabello still struggles with her insecurities and thoughts from time to time but eventually, she'd get over it. There were several ups and downs while she was recovering and she had never been more thankful towards the people who stood by her and supported her. It was because of them that she managed to persevere. Though there were few minor setbacks, Camila finally accepted herself.

After the torturous days in High School, Camila graduated top of her class and headed to NYU to study English Literature. She wanted to be a writer and she wanted her words to inspire people. She lived in a shoebox apartment in New York City and was living her life happily. She kept a balanced diet, maintained a healthy relationship with everyone and she did everything that made her happy.

Camila Cabello sat on her desk as she typed out her life story on the document page. She heard the door open, followed by a muffled sound but she didn't check who it was. She was so engrossed with her work that she was oblivious to her surroundings. She had her earbuds in and was blasting to Ed Sheeran when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Camila jumped in her seat as she pulled out her earpiece and looked up. She smiled when she saw familiar green eyes looking down at her.

"You scared me," Camila said.

"I'm sorry," said 23 year old, Lauren Jauregui, as she gave Camila a kiss on her lips.

"What are you working on?" Lauren asked her long time girlfriend.

Camila smiled, "I'm writing about us," she said.

Lauren looked at the laptop screen and smiled, "Tragically Beautiful."

"Written by C. Cabello?"

"What? Do you think I should use a different name?" Camila asked.

Lauren reached out and deleted Camila's surname and typed in a new one. When she was done, Camila turned and read it.

"C. Jauregui?"

Camila turned back and saw Lauren kneeling as she held out a box with a beautiful diamond ring. Tears welled up her eyes as she nodded. Lauren slid the ring onto Camila's finger and the latter jumped on her, wrapping her arms around her neck, and her legs around her hips as Camila crashed her lips with Lauren's.

Even all good stories must come to an end but at least this seemed like a good one.