Chapter 6

A/N: I don't usually do author's note and this is after someone pointed it out so trigger warning for this chapter.

~

After they had ordered, Camila ate quietly as she watched her friends talk as they ate. Lauren noticed how quiet Camila was. She barely even touched her food. Camila sat directly across her. Lauren tilted her head as she looked at her small friend. Camila looked up and saw Lauren smiling at her.

"What?" she asked quietly.

"Nothing," Lauren said, shaking her head with a smile on her face.

Camila blushed furiously as she kept her head down. After they ate, they got up and walked towards the parking lot.

"So, Dinah and I are gonna head to my place. We're gonna jam to Beyoncé," Normani said.

Lauren chuckled.

"I'll pass," Ally said.

"Same," Camila said.

"Yeah, I'm gonna head back," Lauren said.

"Okay. See you on Monday," Normani said.

"Hey Mani, can I ride with you?" Ally asked.

"Sure."

Lauren hugged Normani goodbye. She did the same to Dinah and Ally. Lauren waited as the others entered Normani's car and drove off. She looked at Camila and smiled.

"Can I drive you home?"

Without questioning it, Camila agreed. Lauren drove her to her house and walked her to her door.

"I had fun today, despite everything that happened," Camila said.

"I heard about that," Lauren said.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you."

"You're here now, Lo. That's all that matters," Camila said.

"Lo?" Lauren asked, smiling.

Camila blushed as she looked away.

"Yeah. Like Lolo?"

"I like it."

"Goodnight, Camz," Lauren said.

"Goodnight, Lolo," Camila said shyly.

Lauren pulled her in and hugged her. Since she was shorter, Camila rested her head on Lauren's shoulder as she hugged back.

"You're not alone, Camz," Lauren said.

"You're never alone."

Camila nodded before the taller girl pulled away.

"Get some sleep, okay?"

Camila gave her a small smile before she walked into her house. Lauren turned her heels and walked towards her car.

Camila walked through the door and was instantly greeted by her baby sister, Sofia Cabello. Camila knelt down and smiled.

"Hi Sofi," Camila said to the youngest Cabello.

"Shouldn't you be asleep by now?" Camila asked.

"I wanted to wait until you got back," Sofi said.

"Aw," Camila said as she hugged the 8 year old.

"Camila," she heard as she pulled away. Camila looked up and saw her mother approaching them. Sofi then ran up the stairs as Camila stood up.

"You're late," said Sinu.