Acknowledgement

I want to thank every one of you for taking the time to read this fanfiction. It means a lot and I hope you liked it. This is my first Camren fanfic and I hope I didn't disappoint. But I'd like to point out a few things.

1) I have nothing against Austin Mahone. I don't think he's a bad guy but I just don't particularly like him.

2) I would've added more scenes with Ally (I love her, seriously) but majority of the story happens in High School so it wouldn't fit with the age.

3) I had to put in some Fifth Harmony references in there. It's a must and if you've read any of my other fanfics, you would know that I like to reference things.

4) I didn't write a very detailed love scene because I didn't want to story to focus on just sex and love and all that. I wanted it to focus on finding yourself, no matter how hard it was.

5) I was bullied when I was younger. It was never physical though. People called me names and they made fun of me. I was also cyber bullied once on my personal Ask.fm and I cried because that person said it all. He called me a slut, an attention seeker, an untalented whore, basically everything. But I got through it because of something my mother said.

"Don't let others bring you down. You know who you are and that's all that matters."

And I try every day to love myself, no matter how hard it may seem.

With that being said, I'd like to point out that this is a work of fiction. I love the girls so incredibly much and it was hard to write about real people but with unreal situations.

I'm not suicidal and I've never self-harm myself but I've had friends who have and it kills me to know that they're suffering. So to those who are thinking for harming yourself in anyway, don't. There are people who love you and you are so worth it. You're beautiful just the way you are and I love you, even though I don't know you.

~

Thank you again and I hope you have a nice day, where ever you are!