Author's Note

[URGENT MESSAGE: If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to (wattpad.com/myworks/209669228-teasing-your-wicked-heart). Thank you.]

Hello!

Thank you for clicking on this story and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. It has gathered traction in the last few months and I can't be happier about it! The Aesthete Magazine featured it in one of their volumes, and it was also featured in Wattpad's The Stories Undiscovered page and book list. It reached #2 status on Regency and won 1st place on the Romanz Awards in Historical Fiction category.

Having said all this, I think there is still a lot to improve. If you read this with an editor's eye, you might not enjoy it as much as I would hope, but all your feedback or criticism would be much appreciated. As I am not a native English speaker, you might encounter some grammatical errors or inconsistencies with punctuation, preposition usage, gerund, tenses, and word choice. I'm working on it :)

Of course, if you loved it, I'd be more than happy to read all your squealing and fangirling comments! It gives me insight into what readers like and what I did well (and should keep doing)

I've decided to enter the Wattys Bootcamp, and eventually if picked, the Wattys 2020 itself with this novel. I hope I could spot the errors and whatnot in time!

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Miss Belle Vincent