She loved, He fought

All statements, activities, stunts, descriptions, information and material of any other kind contained herien are included for entertainment purposes only and should not be relied on for accuracy or replicted as they may result in injury.

___________

Synopsis

Frances Leanna Velez Soledad is the little empress of the city and the heiress. She is the only daughter of Ambrocio Soledad, the current Governor and Celestine Velez Soledad, the President of the largest law firm in Asia. Everyone expects her to be obedient, prim and proper, and to follow the steps of her ancestors. Basically, to become a lawyer and a politician.

However, she's the complete opposite.

The more time time she spends behind the bars that her parents built, the more she becomes a rebel. So the moment that opportunity knocked, she grabbed it. She tried to get away and run away from her life. She broke the chain of her cell.She's even willing to lay down her life upon the altar of liberty. Without any help of others because she has already accepted the reality of her fate that she has no one.

No one believes her.

But what if freedom is not really her fate? Could she really taste the solitude she's been longing for? What if Frances learned to die first before she could even learn how to live?

Love, they say, can do wondrous things. They say, it is unconditional with no limits. But what if the love she learned through her journey calls for condition? What if it requires limits?

What if the love she desires will lead her to someone else's dark past only to find out that she's the culprit. Will that love can bring justice to the present?