Pilot.

Hope you enjoy:)

A-Alex

A- "BILLIE WAKE UP YOU FATTY YOUR SQUISHING ME"

I woke up to Alex screaming in my face. I noticed I had pushed him up to the wall in bed again. I can't help it I tend to get a lot of nightmares in my sleep so I move around, a lot.
Me- "I'm so sorry Alex I didn't mean to i just can't help it. I'll buy you Starbucks to make up for it!"
A- "yeah you will. Having nightmares again B?"
Me-" I can't help it I just can't get the images out of my head."

Alex knew the exact images I was on about. It was my dad. I was 15, 2 days before my 16th birthday, and I had come home late from a boys house and he was sat waiting for me on the porch. He grabbed me by the wrist and held me ever so tight, I asked him to stop but he was too intoxicated to care. He threw me down and screamed in my face, his breath smelt of vodka and cigarettes. I sat and cried and then everything went silent. He had left the room. I went to get up but he came running at me and smashed a beer bottle over my head. There was blood everywhere and I knew I had to leave. I cleaned myself up and went to bed. The next morning I woke up and packed my bags to move in with Alex, my dad didn't care he was glad I was leaving. I never said goodbye.

A- "it's okay sweetie, you have moved on to bigger and better things."
Me- "Alex, what would I do without you?"
A- "B, there is no me with you and you without me we are a packed deal!"

We bursted into laughter. He makes me feel so happy and good about myself and my achievements, I won't be here today if it weren't for him. We decided we needed to get up and do run some errands. I jumped in the shower and sung my heart out, as always. I put some mascara and highlight on and wore this outfit:

We decided to head to the supermarket to get some food and some essentials for the apartment

We decided to head to the supermarket to get some food and some essentials for the apartment. Alex got distracted staring at boys every 10 minutes, so he would keep getting lost! We got all our stuff and headed home for the rest of the day. I decided to get dressed up and have Alex take some pictures of me as he was amazing at photography. We got a phew and I posted one from our shoot and one from would holiday on Instagram for my 150k followers to see.

@bbillie

@bbillieHey cutie;)

@bbillie
Hey cutie;)

I decided not to check my likes or comments for a while because I didn't feel like facing any hate, so I decided to open up tiktok.
Me and Alex made a funny one, we couldn't stop laughing, i then did the savage dance and it started blowing up faster than usual. I was so happy with myself as i was getting a lot of positive comments.
I was loving my life i was living the dream with my best friend and I couldn't ask for anything more.

Few hours went by:
I had just finished up making dinner for me and Alex when he came running into the dining room covered in sweat and panting like a dog.
A- "b-b-billie"
Me-"Breathhhhhhh"
A-"look at your Instagram NOW"

I pulled out my phone and opened up my Instagram. I was speechless...

A/N
Hope your liking it so far<3