I love you.

Bryce held my hand and pulled me into his room. He let go and locked the door, he turned to face me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and smashed my lips onto his. He moved backwards so my back was pinned against the wall. He included my bikini top with one hand and threw it across the room. I rested my forehead against his and we both breathed heavily. "Are you sure?" He said I nodded and with that he moved over to the bed with me still in his arms. He sat on the end of the bed, he began kissing me,  sliding his tongue into my mouth. His hands were gripping my ass tightly. He started trailing his kisses down to my neck, hitting my sweet spot causing me to quietly moan. I started to kiss his neck and got up from his lap. I pushed him back onto the bed so he was led down. I kissed him down his body until I reached his dick. I pulled his shorts off and he already had a boner. I wrapped my mouth around his memeber and started sucking. He let out soft moans and threw his head back. He sat up and lifted me into the bed. We had switched positions and he began sucking in my tits. I put my hands in his hair and breathed heavily. He started to kiss my stomach and then my thighs until he began eating me out. I felt myself reaching my climax I let out a whisper, "don't stop" he carried on and I came in his mouth. He made his way on top of me and said, "your on the pill right." I nodded and he said, "are you ready?" I said "yeah, just go slow" and with that he slowly thrusted inside of me. He put his head in the crook of my neck and slowly got faster. A tear escaped from my eye, not a sad tear a tear of pleasure. He got faster and faster until I had a huge orgasm and I felt him cum inside me. He led ontop of me for a few seconds while we caught our breath. He lifted himself up slightly and said, "Billie I love you so much." A smile grew on my face and I opened my mouth to speak when there was a knock at the door.
B-"ffs"
A-"Billie quick he is here."
I could tell by the tone of his voice who he was on about but I had to be sure.
Me-"as in-"
A-"yes B, he is at the door."
All the blood suddenly left my face. I was as pale as a ghost. I moved from under Bryce and put his jumper and a pair of my shorts on. I looked at Bryce and said,
Me-"promise me now, you won't get involved. If you do i could get hurt okay or worse you could."
B-"your confusing me babe."
Me-"Bryce just promise me, please."
B-"okay, I promise."
I walked out into the hall and followed Alex into the living room. Everyone was there.
Me-"promise me now guys. You will not get involved, if you do i could get hurt or even worse one of you. You don't say or do anything."
They all nodded with confusion on their faces. I walked up to the front door as I opened it Bryce walked out and stood the other side of Alex.
(D-dad)
D-"look who it is."
I backed away into the house and he followed me with a bottle of vodka in his hand. He slammed the door and stood looking at everybody.
D-"your a hard girl to find Billie."
Me-"what the fuck are you doing here?"
D-"I need money and your famous now. Care to help your farther out?"
Everyone's faces went blank.
Me-"you don't have the right to call yourself my farther."
D-"and why is that. I'm the one who raised you."
Me-"NO YOU FUCKING DIDNT, YOU ABANDONED ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU MOST I GREW UP WITH NO ONE. I HAD TO LEARN TO DO SHIT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TEACH ME"
Teares started to form in my eyes.
D-"don't be silly."
Me-"you abused me. You left me for days with no money. I had no family. You are not the man my mother married."
D-"WELL SHE ISNT FUCKING HERE ANYMORE IS SHE."
He came closer to me until he was spitting in my face he pushed me to the floor. Bryce started to come over but I put my hand up to say no and Alex held him back.
Me-"YOU THINK I DONT KNOW THAT IM THE ONE THAT GREW UP WITHOUT HER."
D-"AND WHOS FAULT IS THAT BILLE COME IN TELL ME. WHO WAS THE ONE THAT KILLED MY WIFE."
Me-"I'm not answering that."
D-"YOU. YOU KILLED HER ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. IF YOU HAD FUCKING WALKED TO HIS HOUSE ON YOUR OWN SHE WOULD BE AVIVE."
He pointed at Alex. I buried my head in my lap.
Me-"I didn't mean to. I was only 11. You think I didn't want to die after what I had done. I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE OF IT." I said with my voice cracking from the tears.
D-"you should have just fucking died. Your a disappointment to this family. Look at you now living in a house of boys you fucking slut. How many of them and you slept with then? Actually you know who lives in LA, Callum might have to give in a call."
I glared at him.
Me-"don't you fucking dare."
I was gripping my stomach because I was gasping for air. My face was red and puffy. I couldn't stop crying tears just ran down my face.
D-"how is you stomach doing. I have seen the scar. I did good there didn't I. Left you with a mark you can't get rid off."
I was screaming at him, telling him to fuck off.
D-"don't fucking shout at me."
He slapped me round the face and headed to the door.
D-"I never want to see your fucking face ever again."
He left. I was curled up in a ball on the floor. Everyone's eyes were in me. Bryce rushed over to me and placed me in his lap.
B-"it's okay baby he is gone. I'm here, I'm never leaving your side."
I sobbed into his chest. Alex walked over because he knew what I was thinking.
A-"no I'm not letting you. You have tried before and I'm not letting you again."
Me-"everyone would be better off without me if I was dead."
A-"no this is not your fault. What happens to your mum wasn't your fault it was an accident okay. You are better than this. You have all these people that care about you now and your not going to abandon them by killing yourself."
B-"Billie you promised me at the beginning of all of this that you wouldn't hurt your self again. I love you so much and I'm not going to let you make such a mistake. Promise me now you won't."
I nodded.
B-"no Billie I want to hear you say it."
Me-"I promise."
Everyone sighed. They all had tears streaming down their faces. I had so many people in my life I couldn't let them down.
Me-"I love you all so much. Thank you for everything you have done for me."
Everyone-"we love you too B"
N-"I think you should get some rest. We can talk this through tomorrow."
Bryce picked me up and Carried me to his room. He led me down on his bed. He sat in the edge and put his hands to his face. We stayed like that for a minute. I sat up and rested my head on his shoulder. We moved onto the bed and led facing eachother. He as tears rolling down his face. I cupped his cheek with my had.
Me-"Bryce hall I love you so much. You are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. You have changed me into the person I used to be. You save me. If it weren't for you I would have killed my self today. I love you more than you can imagine and I have from the moment I saw you. I'm so fucking happy you commented on my Instagram."
He let out a small laugh and said,
B-"i love you too. You have brought out a side of me no one new existed and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I'm so happy to hear you say you love me. I never thought this day would come where I would meet my soulmate."
I moved closer and pecked him on the lip and snuggled into his chest.
B-"I have something for you."
He got up and went over to his draw. He pulled out a small Gucci box.
Me-" you didn't have to get me anything."
B-"I wanted to."
I opened it up and it was the black ring I was looking at in Gucci. I looked at Bryce to see he had the matching white one on. I jumped into his arm and we fell back. He kissed my forehead and I wrapped my legs around him.
Me-"thank you Bryce."
B-"goodnight Billie, I love you."
Me-"I love you too."

A/N
Genuinely could cry at this chapter.