2 weeks.

I woke up with a huge grin on my face. I woke up at 7am which meant the boys in LA would still be awake so I facetimed Bryce and he picked up straight away.
(Bill was a nickname Bryce gave billie)
Bryce:
Hey Bill, how come your up so early?
Billie:
I have news for you and the boys. So call them down and make sure they can hear me.
Bryce:
Sure, hold on.
He yells at the top of his lungs "guys Billie has important news for us all so get your asses down here now."
The boys all come running into the living room and huddle around Bryce's phone.
Billie:
So I have news, IM COMING TO LA IN 2 WEEKS.
The boys:
HOLY SHIT NO WAYYY. (They all shouted with excitement)
Josh:
I can't believe it I'm so excited.
Billie:
I know me too, i hope you don't mind but Alex is going to come aswell because I hate flying on my own.
Jaden:
Oh um sure, we can't wait to meet him.
(Jaden hit Bryce in the back to get him to speak.)
Bryce:
Oh yeah we can't wait.
Billie:
Okay well I will leave you now as I need to go back to bed. I will book our tickets when I wake up. Byeeee.

I ended the call and went straight back to sleep.

Bryce's pov
We ended the call with Billie and I looked at the boys. All I could say was "fuck" I wanted to get some alone time with Bill so she could get to meet the real me. I guess not.
J:"hey man, you can do this. You never know you might even get along with Alex."
K:"and we have 2 weeks till she comes so that's plenty of time to win her over."
Q:"or you could just try be her friend?"
G:"Bryce won't be able to be just friends with Billie. She will see the real you don't worry bud, we will convince her."
Me:"thanks guys, imma head to bed now."
They all left my room and I got changed and went to bed. I couldn't sleep i was so paranoid about the situation. I always seem to get myself into problems. Could my life not just be normal when it comes to Billie, I really care about her.

Back to Billie
I woke up a few hours later and decided to do a quick work out to get me in the mood for the day. I changed into my gym clothes and began working out. I felt someone staring at me and I knew it was Alex. "What do you want?" I asked.
A-"how do you do that?"
Me-"I have no idea, hidden talent?"
A-"your weird, anyway did you tell the boys?"
Me-"yep I rang them earlier. They were so happy and they can't wait to meet you."
A-"oooo yay. I can't wait to see the fit one, what's his name? Griffin that's it. Shall we go and book the flights?"
Me-"yeah let's go. And griffin has a girlfriend"
A-"I know, but that doesn't mean I can't look at him."
Me-"okay, fair point."
We got up and headed to the my laptop. I opened it up and searched for flights on 2 weeks time. We decided not to book a flight home because we weren't sure when we would want to come home and how long it would take to find a place to live over there.  All we needed now was to find a place to stay but I already had a plan.
Me-"and all booked. I can't wait."
A-"can we go shopping I need some new stuff."
Me-"yeah I'm just going to call Bryce to tell him we got the flight."
A-"mhm."
I called Bryce and he picked up. He looked like he had just got up. His hair was a mess and he had no shirt on. I need to stop drooling.
Billie:
We booked the flights yayyyyy.
Bryce:
Yay I can't wait to finally see you.
Billie:
Me neither, I have a favour to ask. Is there room for us to stay at your place with the boys or not because I don't mind getting an hotel, we just don't know how long were staying."
Bryce:
Yeah that should be fine. I'll double check with the boys but I'm sure it's fine.
Billie:
Omg thank you. Your the best.
Bryce:
I know.
Billie:
Well I'm going shopping now so I will talk to you later. You look cute by the way. Okay byeeeee.
He looked shocked and I quickly ended the call. I can't believe I had just said that, it just slipped out my mouth. Oh well.

A few hours had passed and me and Alex had never shopped so much in our lives. We bought so much, more than we needed that's for sure. We made one last stop at Gucci because Alex wanted to get a suitcase and his parents were loaded so whenever he needed money they gave it to him ask long has he didn't go back to them. He was fine with it because it meant he was loaded.
We headed in and Alex got his suitcase and he also bought me a gift.
Alex's suitcase:

Billies gift:

He is so sweet

He is so sweet. He saw me looking at it and decided to treat me as I'm not one to buy something unless I need it.

We headed home and dragged our bags to our apartment. When we got it we collapsed onto the sofa and bursted out laughing. We stayed there for a few minutes and finally after our laughing fit I made some tiktoks and decided to film a YouTube video. I filmed a night time routine as it had been requested buy a subscriber. Once I had finished my video I led in bed and texted the boys. I had a long chat with them about coming to see them but I kept the fact I was moving a secret to surprise then when I saw them. I had actually grown really close to the boys over the past few days and I was really happy that I had new friends.

A/n
I hope you like it, please let me know what you think. <3