Scandal.

We entered the airport and checked in. We made it through security and grabbed some coffee.
Me-"ugh I hate flying so much."
Z-"same B."
We headed over to our gate and waited an hour for our flight to be called. While we waited I decided to go live.
Me-"hey guys, I'm at the airport."
Where's Bryce?
Me-"he is just getting me some food. He will be back in a bit."
Where are you going?
Me-"you will have to find out when we arrive. It was a surprise present for me."
Bryce came back and sat down next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and answered more questions.
Do you love Bryce and does he love you?
Me-"yes I love Bryce. Do you love me?"
B-"of course I love billie."
Awhhhh so cute. Why didn't you post for a few days?
Me-"I had some personal issues I had to deal with. But I had Bryce and the others to help me through it."
Bryce looked at me and kissed my forehead.
Bryce is so different around you. It's adorable.
Me-"trust me he isn't all the time. One time he was too pussy to jump off the balcony so I ran up and jumped to show him how it was done and then he shotgunned a whiteclaw and jumped in next to me."
B-"we are just as crazy as each other."
Speaker: business class boarding now.
Me-"oh that's us. We have to go now guys I'll post when we land. Bye babiessssss."
I ended the live and took Bryce's hand. We all started heading to the plane and we sat in our couples. We sat in our seats and waited for the plane to take off. I felt is lift off the ground and I gripped onto Bryce's hand.
B-"babe, that's a little tight."
I loosened my grip.
Me-"I'm so sorry. I'm just a bit scared."
B-"it's okay, wanna listen to some music."
We put on our playlist and cuddled up once the seatbelt sign turned off. Not long after that we fell asleep. Avani turned around and took a picture of us and posted it on her snap. She captioned it, they are the cutest couple ever.

A few hours later the plane landed and Bryce lightly shook me so I would wake up

B-"hey Bill, we just landed."
I groaned and led back down on Bryce. Nessa and josh laughed at me and Bryce lifted me up so I was standing. We got off the plane and headed to collect our luggage. We got our bags and we hired 8 jeeps, 2 couples in each. Me, Bryce, josh and Nessa went in one together and Bryce was driving. He had his hand in my thigh so I decided to take a video of it and is in the jeep and posted it on my snap so people knew we were in Hawaii. Once we arrived at our hotel each couple had their own room. Me and Bryce walked up to our room and got ourselves settled in. We led in the end for a while and made some tiktoks together. We heard a knock at the door so I got up and opened it.
A-"hey babe, we're going down to the beach to take photos so get ready."
Me-"ooo yay give us 10 minutes."
He nodded and walked out the room.
B-"we don't have a photographer tho."
Me-"yeah Alex. He is so good at photography."
B-"oh shit really."
Me-"yessss, now get up and change."
I grabbed my bikini and changed, i then went to the bathroom to put some light makeup on and do my hair. Once we we're ready we headed down to meet the others in the lobby.
Me-"you all look so good."
C-"speak for yourself."
I giggled and we walked out to the beach. Alex got his camera out and took some photos of all of us and individual ones and couple ones. I decided to post a few,