Welcome Readers!

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 : Cursing 🤬, badass ass-kicking 👊🏼🤜🏼💪🏼, Teen Drama 🎭, Sexual Content 😘💋

⚠ There are some PG-14 and above scenes. If you do not want to read sexual content, intense kissing, or horseplay, please skip to the next chapter! However, this chapter may be necessary for the storyline. I will write a recap for the next episode. Thank you. ⚠

∆∆∆

I dedicate Dexter Marian to:
A LOYAL mentor and friend of mine. Detective Doomanis, thank you for being there for me and helping me through hard times.

∆∆∆

⚠️WARNINGSPOILERS: ⚠️ Hi, thank you for your interest in the sequel. Please read book one before reading Book Two. It has spoilers. I will be rewriting it from this point on so feedback is beneficial. ⚠️

James Everett Knight is a superpowered teenager trying to fit in with Sam, Derek, his father, Matthew, and his cousin Noah. With the recent move to Los Angeles, California, and a new school, situations quickly become difficult for him.

James is much stronger now, having his full powers back. Derek and Matthew now have superpowers, too. James and Noah must adjust to a new school and new friends while avoiding complete disaster, and he falls deeply in love with Claire Gardner, while Noah must prove himself loyal to the Knights' family - but after Grace swaps over to their side, who can they trust?

With James's blood coursing through their veins, the superpowered teens, Mark, and Mia Reignson are more than ready to aid Max and Alexander in seeking revenge on James. If Max gets his way, hurting James will be the least of his problems, but Mark develops feelings for Noah's twin brother Bryce and reluctantly teams up with James to settle scores against Max.

∆∆∆

This book is a sequel! I recommend reading the first book before continuing!

I am so excited about getting this story started! Thank you so much for all the support you have given me! It's been a long struggle, but I think we're almost there.

As I opened up with in the last book, please, if you notice any grammatical errors or something that doesn't seem right, or even if you have constructive criticism or want to give a suggestion, either tell me in the comments, email, or DM, me personally. Also, do not be afraid to like my work if you like what you read!

 Also, do not be afraid to like my work if you like what you read!