Outline

⚠️WARNINGSPOILERS: ⚠️ Hi, thank you for your interest in the sequel. Please read book one before reading Book Two. It has spoilers. I will rewrite it from now on, so feedback is beneficial. ⚠️

James Knight: Teenage Superhuman - Outline

Logline: A superhuman family deals with fitting into a new city while rogue supers seek revenge.

Elevator pitch: James Knight: Teenage Superhuman - Being Super Seeks Trouble is an exceptional drama sequel that follows the life of a Teenage Superhuman who wants to be a regular guy and battles bullies and villainous superpowered teens who seek revenge.

  Why should you read it?: This superpower-filled series indeed packs a punch. It's a story of a super-powered teen going through life with a huge secret to burden and wanting to be normal, but he has many choices.

Synopsis  !!!WARNING ⚠️MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

James Everett Knight is dealing with moving to a new state with Sam, Derek, his Father, Matthew, and his cousin, Noah, who agrees to assist with anything they need. Secrets still linger in the Knights' family, and the truth reveals itself, especially when Henry Knight, Sam, Matthew, Alexander's brother, the police chief, and his children get closer to his brothers once they settle in.

James is much stronger now, having his full powers back. We find out that Derek and Matthew have superpowers. James and Noah must adjust to a new school and friends while avoiding disaster. Noah and Grace, who decide to help, must prove loyal to the Knights' family.

Mark Reignson and Mia Salone have injected themselves with James's blood. With their superpowers, they join Max Graynold in plotting revenge on James.

Mark falls in love with the Enemy, Noah's twin brother, Bryce, and decides he no longer wants to play by Max's rules. For once, he wants to be the hero. Mark allies with James and the Knights while falling deeper in love with Bryce Marian, adopted by Sam's high school best friend, Dexter Marian, a firefighter. His brother, Thomas Marian, is a cop who works with the police chief, Henry Knight, who's Sam, Matthew, and Alexander's brother.

James Knight also falls for Claire Gardner, a girl who immediately shows interest in him on his first school day with her twin brother. James gets intimate with her, and she falls pregnant with his children (revealed later.) Sam also bumps into his high school sweetheart and the mother of his kids, falling head over heels in love again.

It's a dramatic family reunion where anything can happen. In a last-minute effort to succeed in his plan, Alexander kidnaps Henry, his brother, to use him as a lab rat in one of his most recent evil experiments.

About the Characters (WARNINGSPOILERS):

Hero:

James Everett Knight: The Alpha - Protagonist: A Teenage Superhuman who battles bullies and Mysterious Supers.

🦸🏼‍♂➕👱🏻‍♂🎒📓

DOB: January 19th - Capricorn ♑