CH-8

****HARRY****

Harry had thought that potions would be a nightmare but, it wasn't. Malfoy was keeping his distance. He didn't even annoy him in the corridors anymore. In fact, the only time they ever talked was during potions. Occasionally Draco would tell Harry to get a few of the ingredients and, that was it. Harry was quite lucky to have Malfoy as a partner, he was getting good grades by doing nothing.

"This really isn't fair though Harry, how come you get to do nothing. Hermione doesn't let me relax one bit." Ron complained on their way to the great hall for breakfast.

"Yes Harry, how are you supposed to learn if you do nothing?" Hermione said.

"I can't do anything, Malfoy never lets me do anything. He reckons that I will mess it up. Not that I'm complaining." Harry shrugs.

They go and sit down at the Gryffindor table. Harry can't help but feel someone staring at him. He looks up but finds no one.

"I'm sick of this," Harry whispered to himself.

"What happened Harry?" Hermione asks, concerned.

"Every time I come to the great hall to have a meal, I feel someone staring at me, but when I look up I find no one. It's really frustrating you know."

"Hermione, can you do me a favor?" Asks Harry

"Sure, what is it?"

"Right now, I'm gonna talk to Ron, and you have to tell me if anyone is staring. Is that ok?"

"Oh, no problem."

Harry turned around and started talking to Ron who was busy eating and didn't hear anything.

Hermione scanned the whole hall but didn't find anyone staring at Harry.

Hermione nudged Harry and shook his head. Harry felt relieved and confused at the same time. He was sure he felt someone stare at him.

****DRACO****

"That was close." thought Draco.

"What is happening to me. Why do I always stare at Potter? And this feeling in my chest. Ughhhhh I will have to talk about this to someone or I will die!"

"Hey Pans, Pans!" Draco whisper shouted.

"Hey, Draco! Whatsup?" Said Pansy cheerfully, but her face fell when she saw Draco's worry.

"Pansy, I have to ask you something."

"Ya sure, what is it?"

"Um... Is it normal to always stare at a person and feel something inside? I don't know what it is, It's... it's like you are yearning for somethi-"

Draco was interrupted by Pansy.

"You don't have to tell me anything more. I already know what it is."

"Really? What am I suffering from?" Draco asked eagerly so that he could get rid of it.

"Darling... You're in love."

Draco just sat there completely flabbergasted.

"No, I'm not! Malfoys don't love."

"Well, you just proved that it's false," Pansy said casually.

"Bu..but, It can't be! It just can't."

"Drop it Dray. So tell me. Who is it?!?" Pansy asked with an evil grin.

Draco didn't tell anything but just glanced over to the Gryffindor table.

"OOOH, It's Potter, Isn't it?" Pansy started jumping around in her seat.

"Stop it Pansy, we have to go. It's that chicken's execution today. We have to go see."

"Oh yeah, but can I tell Blaise?"

"Tell whatever you want to whoever you want but there is no way I'm in love with Potter! I'm not gay." Draco snarled.

"Sure honey," Pansy said rolling her eyes.

TIME SKIP

****HARRY****

"I can't believe it! Sirius Black is my godfather! And he invited me to stay with him. I won't have to live with the Dursleys any more." Harry said excitedly. They were all in the hospital wing right now. Ron was unconscious.

"I know Harry, and we even saved Buckbeak."

"I really wish to see Malfoy's face when he hears the news."

Malfoy was furious about Buckbeak. He was convinced that Hagrid had found a way of smuggling the Hippogriff to safety, and seemed outraged that he and his father had been outwitted by a gamekeeper.

"Thais is it, we are off to 4rth year. I really hope next year will be normal for us. I would do anything to be a normal teenager who is worried only about tests, assignments, and their love life."

"Don't worry Harry, everything will be fine," Hermione reassures.

Little did they know what was waiting them next year.

END OF THIRD YEAR