CH-20

HEYY! I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM, THROUGH WORDS! TODAY MORNING WHEN I CHECKED THE NUMBER VIEWS ON MY STORY, IT WAS AROUND 200 BUT NOW ITS 700!! LIKE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? NOT THAT I AM COMPLAINING. SO I JUST HAD TO UPDATE FOR YOU LOVELY PEOPLE! A HUGEEE THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS READ MY STORY SO FAR!

HOPE YOU ENJOY! AND LOTS OF LOVE FROM ME.

-G.

****HARRY****

Harry looked at the bow and suppressed the huge grin that was creeping on to his face. He tried to sleep that night but he couldn't because he was too excited. Finally, at around 2 or 3 in the morning, he fell asleep, thankfully the next day was a holiday.

NEXT MORNING

Harry woke up to find the whole dorm empty. He looked at the small clock on the wall. It was 11 am. Harry rubbed his eyes and wore his glasses. He headed towards the common room. When he entered, he saw Hermione and Ron heatedly whispering about something. They stopped as soon as they saw Harry enter.

"You guys are talking about me, aren't you?" Harry asked.

"H-how do you know?" They both asked.

"You know, suddenly stopping your little discussion when I enter only confirms my suspicion. Come on 'Mione, I thought you were better than this."

Ron made a little pouty face and pretended to be offended.

Hermione took a deep breath and asked, "Is there something you want to tell us, Harry? We won't force you, but if you want, you can tell us."

Harry thought for a while. "Why do you ask?"

"You don't seem to talk as much nowadays. Also, you went outside yesterday night, and when did you come back? Ron said that he fell asleep waiting for you." Hermione said and to confirm, Ron nodded. "Look, guys, it's nothing. I just wanted to clear my mind... so I wandered off and then stayed up staring at the stars, and lost track of time...?" It sounded more like a question than a statement and Harry knew it.

"Harry, if you are secretly seeing someone and don't want us to know, then... it's fine. We would love to know, but if it makes you uncomfortable then we won't bother." Hermione said. Ron tried to make a sound of protest but a quick kick shut him up.

Harry nodded and smiled at them. He knew he shouldn't hide things from them, after all, they are the most amazing friends he could ever ask for, but the thought of telling them that he had befriended Malfoy, scared him. Malfoy had made their time in Hogwarts, living hell. But he changed, he really did, or else he wouldn't have taught Harry how to dance.

At that thought, Harry let out a snort. Harry's ex-bully teaching him how to dance, that was hilarious now that he is actually thinking about it.

"What is so funny Harry?" An annoyed Ron asked.

Harry felt regret flowing through him. His friends were having a serious talk with him and here he was daydreaming and laughing.

"Um... nothing, but tonight you will find out something. Please don't freak out, that is why I'm warning you right now." They looked curious but nodded anyway.

"Now, I'm pretty sure that breakfast would have ended by now, soo...anyone wanna come with me to the kitchens?" Harry asked with a smirk.

That cheered Ron up, Hermione sighed and came along nonetheless.

LATER THAT DAY.

Harry was excited and nervous at the same time. He had dressed up pretty early. Now he was standing in front of the mirror and trying to tame his hair in any possible way. Beside him, Ron had just finished getting dressed up and was whining. Honestly, Harry always saw Ron as some kind of a child, his expressions right now just confirmed his thoughts. Ron was completely disgusted by his dress robes. He tried to burn the fringes off but it didn't make it look any better.