CH-23

****DRACO****

Draco was starting to get worried. All the other champions except Harry were back. Cedric was the first one to be back. Draco stared into the dark water. Just then Harry came up, taking a deep breath in, scaring Draco in the process.

Draco sighed in relief. He saw that along with Harry and Weasley, there was another little girl who greatly resembled the Beauxbatons champion, Fleur. Draco mentally facepalmed, Harry and his hero complex are going to get him killed one day. Draco wanted to go talk to Harry but he knew it wouldn't be possible with soo many people around.

Soon everyone started to disperse. Slytherins were the last to go. Pansy decided to take the long way to their dorms, so Draco and Blaise had to go too. On their way, Draco heard someone call him. He turned around to see Harry running behind him. He was soaking wet, his hair stuck to his forehead and he was freezing.

"Draco! Could I talk to you?" He asked.

Pansy nudged me with her elbow and smirked at him. Draco had the urge to punch her in the face, but he decided against it as Harry was watching. "Yeah sure." He said instead.

"You guys go on, I'll meet you in the common room," Draco told his best friends.

He walked over to Harry. "Yea, what did you wanna talk about?" He asked.

"It's nothing important, I just wanted to ask if we could meet in the forest today, at around 8 o'clock?" Harry asked.

Draco was surprised. He never expected Harry to ask to meet.

Draco smiled and said, "Ok, sure." Harry grinned and turned back to go.

"Uh, Harry!" Draco said suddenly. Harry turned back and raised his eyebrows. Draco walked forward. He removed the cloak he was wearing and placed it around Harry.

"Nobody would want the champion to fall sick," Draco said with a soft smile and turned around to go, satisfied with the redness on Harry's face.

****HARRY****

Harry felt his face heat up when Draco put his cloak around him. He wanted to thank Draco and Dobby for helping him out today. He still hadn't decided on what to give Draco but he was sure he would figure it out. Harry walked on aimlessly till he heard Hermione calling him. He looked up and saw that they were still waiting for him. He rushed towards them, feeling bad for making them wait.

"Harry, where did you get that cloak from?" Ron asked.

"Um...it's nothing, a friend gave it to me because I was cold," Harry said, his ears heating up again. Ron paid no attention, but Hermione was eyeing him suspiciously. (For those who are confused, Draco gave Harry a normal black cloak. It wasn't a Slytherin cloak.)

-----

Harry has been wrecking his brain for the past one hour, he still didn't know what to do to thank Draco. He decided to buy some socks for Dobby the next time he went to Hogsmead. Finally, Harry got an idea. He would need help for it though.

First of all, he went to Pansy. Draco said Pansy was like his sister, so she must know almost everything about Draco. Luckily he saw the dark-haired girl come out of arithmetic class.

Praying that she would be nice enough to talk to, Harry rushed over to her.

"Hey, Parkinson!" Harry called out.

Pansy turned around, she seemed surprised to see Harry.

"Yes Potter, what do you want?" She asked.

"I need your help. I want to thank Draco for helping me out with the second task. Do you know what his favorite food is?" Harry asked.

Pansy smirked, a triumphant look coming over her face.

"Yes of course I do. He likes tomato soup." She said with a straight face.

Harry looked surprised. Surprised was an understatement, he seemed shocked. "Tomato soup? You are kidding me right?"

"No, I'm not. He likes tomato soup but when someone asks he says roast duck coz it sounds better." Pansy said with a chuckle.

Harry smiled, "Thanks, Parkinson!"

Then Harry took off to the kitchens. As soon as he entered he was swarmed by house-elves. He searched for Dobby, he soon found him. "Dobby! Thank you soo much for your help today!"

Dobby smiled and his glassy eyes seemed to fill with tears. "Dobby is happy to help sir."

Then a realization struck Harry. "Dobby you used to serve the Malfoy's right?" Dobby nodded.

"So do you know what Draco's favorite food is?" Harry asked, just to confirm. Draco Malfoy liking tomato soup seemed a little hard to believe.

Dobby nodded and said, "Yes of course. Master Draco likes tomato soup. He also likes chocolate pudding."

Harry grinned, "Alright Dobby! I need your help."

A/N: 1.8k!?!?!?!? OMFG!!! I can't believe this! Thank you all for soo much support and for reading this story. I started a new Drarry story, I would really appreciate it if you guys could go and check it out. I love you all! (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

-G