CH-5

****HARRY****

"Ughhhhh... Why? Why does he always have to annoy me?" Harry screamed in frustration. Lately, Malfoy has never been leaving him alone.

"Relax Harry, just learn to ignore him." Said Hermione.

"Easy for you to say! You just have to stick your nose in that book of yours and you won't notice anything happening around you."

"I agree with you on that Harry." Said Ron.

Hermione just glared at him.

****DRACO****

"Draco, we know that you hate Potter but it seems more like you are trying to get his attention nowadays." Said Pansy.

"Noooo... I just want to annoy him, now shush. Here he comes."

When Harry appeared around the corner, he gave out a sigh and pretended as if Draco was invisible.

"Potter! The Dementors are coming, Potter! Woooooooooo!

At this Crabbe and Goyle got into a fit of laughter.

"Ignore the-"

"I know Hermione!" Harry said through gritted teeth.

"It seems like your not having any effect on him Draco." Cooed Blaise.

This pissed Draco off.

"Oh don't you worry, soon it will."

****HARRY****

It was Hagrid's first Care of Magical Creatures, and Harry, Hermione, and Ron were excited. They were learning about Hippogriffs. Harry got to ride the hippogriff and everyone in the class was impressed, except for Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle of course.

"I bet you're not dangerous at all, are you?" Draco said to the Hippogriff. "Are you, you great ugly brute?"

It happened in a flash of steely talons; Malfoy let out a high pitched scream and next moment, Hagrid was wrestling Buckbeak back into his collar as he strained to get at Malfoy, who lay curled in the grass, blood blossoming over his robes.

"I'm dying!" Malfoy yelled as the class panicked. "I'm dying, look at me! Its killed me!"

At this Harry could not help but feel a bit concerned for Draco.

While Hagrid was trying to restrain the hippogriff he asked someone to take Draco to the hospital wing.

"I will take him." Volunteered Harry.

"I don't need stupid Potter's help!" Draco screamed while trying to get up and failing.

Harry snorted and went on to carry Draco in bridal style to the hospital wing while Draco tried to get away.

"Don't get me wrong Malfoy, I don't want to help you, I just wanted to help Hagrid."

I don't know why but that stung, thought Draco but he didn't show it. He just huffed.

Once Harry got back from the hospital wing the Gryffindors started storming him with questions. Harry stood on top of a table and screamed,

"I just didn't want Hagrid to get fired because of Malfoy, that is why did that."

"Phew, for a minute I thought you were Malfoy's friend." Said Ron.

****DRACO****

"Are you happy now, Dracoooo?" Asked Pansy with a smirk on her face.

"What do you mean?' Snapped Draco.

"Oh Draco darling, you got to be in Potter's arms, you got your crush's attention!" Pansy said.

"What! What in the world are you talking about? I don't have a fucking crush on Potter!!!"

"Draco, don't deny it we both see how you stare at him during breakfast. And you always want his attention, these are all symptoms of having a crush." Said Blaise.

"Oh shove off, I definitely don't have a crush on Potter! No matter what you say I am not gonna admit it."

Pansy and Blaise just sighed.

"Whatever." They both said in unison.

"How is your arm anyway?"

"It's fine, but my father is definitely gonna hear about this," Draco said with a sly grin.

Pansy and Blaise just looked at each other.