| 1 |

I look up at the lady sitting behind the desk, she quickly looks away.

i get up, "look, i have no clue who the fuck you are" she looks up at me.

"but this" i lift the clipboard with the paper on it, "this is inappropriate, and just gross"

i slam the clipboard on the desk and walk out of the office. i look around for the car and walk to it, getting in the passenger seat.

"did you set that shit up or what" i look at Mariano who is in the drivers seat.

he looks up from his phone and at me, "what are you talking about mamas?"

"the "did you tell the father" thing? asshole" i say looking forward.

Mariano laughs quietly and starts the car, "you've gotta tell him someday" he said backing out of the parking spot.

"can we just go pick Matteo up please" i roll my eyes and look out of the window.

-moms house-
"hey mama" i kiss my mom on the cheek and start walking to the living room

"Mariano, it's been a while" i hear my mom say.

ever since i introduced them, they have been like best friends it's weird but i love it.

i hear, "MOMMA" as soon as i walk into the living room.

"hi baby, did you have fun with grandma" i ask him as i fix his black curls that sit perfectly on the top of his head.

"yes" he said wanting to get picked up.

for a 2 year old, he spoke pretty well, i took my time to teach him. so did Mar, it was team work you know.

"alright, let's go say by to grandma, it's time to go"

"bye nana!" he runs to her.  "bye bye little matti" he hugs him tight.

"ama, don't call him that please" i say a bit angry. "mija- i- okay, bye Matteo"

she lets him go and he runs to Mar and they both leave to the car.

"you have to stop Allie" she grabs me before i leave.

"why mom? i just don't want you to say his name okay? i have to go" before i leave she shouts "you need to get over it"

"bye ama, thank you" i shut the door and get into the car.

-home-
"mr sweetface ! it's time for bed" i yell to my son who's in the play room.

"i don't want to" his sweet voice says. "i'm playing superheros" he said running down the hall with toys in his hands.

"Matteo, i'm not going to tell you again, let's go, you can play tomorrow" i pick him up and start to walk to his room.

"i want Mar" he said as i sit him on his bed.

"he's busy right now" i put the blanket over him and he kicks it off.

"no no NO! i want Mar!" i sigh and get up "fine, no toys tomorrow" i walk out and turn the light off leaving him to throw a fit.

"what's wrong with him" Mariano comes down the hall.

"he-" i put my forehead on his chest and let myself cry from frustration. "i'm so tired, he does this every night"

Mar puts his hands on my back and rubs my back, "go lay down, i'll put him to sleep" i walk off, wiping my tears.

Authors words:
woahhh she has a kid AND lives with Mariano🙊
hehe