| 10 |

-Miami-
i get off the plane around 12 and walk to baggage claim.

i wasn't even gone for a week, jeez

once i get down the stairs i look around and see Matteo and Mariano waving at me. Matteo runs over to me with some flowers in his hands.

"hi mommy!" he said as his little feet hit the floors.

"hi mi hermoso" i say grabbing his cheeks and kissing his forehead.

"we got these for you" he handed me the flowers.

"thank you baby" i say smelling the flowers.

i stand up and grab Matteos hand. we begin to walk towards Mariano near the belt carrying all the luggage.

"hey" he said with his hands in his pocket.

"hi" i smile at him.

"come here" he takes his hands out of his pockets and wraps me up in a hug.
"i'm sorry i made you go" he said with his chin on top of my head.

"it was my choice to go, don't blame yourself" i say.

he pulls back, "how did i get so lucky with you?" he said with that cute smile.

"i could ask the same" i say.

we laugh and he goes to get my back while i hold Matteo.  we all went to the car and drove back home.

-at the house-
when i walk in i put cartoons on for Matteo in his room and i go and sit with Mar who's in the living room.

"so what did you guys do when i was gone" i say laying my head on his lap, looking up at him.

"we went to chucky cheese, he wanted to go so, then we just hung out here the rest of the time. i took him on our daily walk don't worry, even tho he didn't want to because mommy wasn't here to do it with us" he said leaning down to kiss me.

"what'd you do in your one day in Jersey?" he jokes

"haha funny. Alejandro was at my house and we picked up the boys and went to his house to have some drinks, then Mattia showed up, we argued, then we were joking around with each other then we argued. i went home after that and he came a little after, we argued once again and-"

at this moment i remembered what had happened,

the sex

"um that's it, he left after that" i say

"well at least he knows about Matteo now" he said playing with my hair.

"yeah, he does" i say.

-the next week-
the week that came was uneventful, it was like everything from that one day in Jersey never happened.

we went to work every weekday and Matteo went to his grandmas. that was the routine.

one saturday evening i was sitting in my office area and Mar called me from the living room.

"ALLIE, someone is here for you" i get up and pass him in the hallway.

"i'll keep Matteo in his room" i was weirded out by this.
if there was someone dangerous at the door, why would he be the one hiding with Matteo.

i get to the front and understood why he went to the back.

"hi Allie"
"how are you?" she says

Authors Words:
y'all wanna guess who it is? lmao