\ 9 /

Mar sent me my ticket info. i leave at 10am.

thank god

i decided to go home and pack my things to be ready to go as soon as i could. while i was packing someone knocked on my door.

"is he really mine" Mattia asked while closing my door.

"why do you care? you wouldn't wanna be connected to the kid who's mom is a slut, right?" i say

"i had some drinks okay" he said sitting on the couch.

"that's an excuse how?" i ask.

"why are you packing?" he asked

"leaving tomorrow, back to my boys" i say knowing it would hurt him someway or another.

"is he really, mine?" he asked me.

i stopped what i was doing and looked at him.

"what other reason is there for me to claim that? child support? i can support him myself, matter a fact, i can support him and Mariano, but we both do what we can. i don't need anything from you." i say standing up.
"i came here because my therapist and my boyfriend kept telling me to, and every time i look at my son, i see you!" i get in his face.

"he looks like me?" Mattia asked

"yes, my mother calls him little Matti, i get a reminder of you every fucking time, i look at my baby" i say walking away from him and sitting on a chair.

he didn't speak, he just stood there in shock and i had my head in my hands.

"does he call Mar dad?" he broke the silence.

i sigh and look up, "sometimes he calls him daddy, yes" i say.

"so, he doesn't even know who his real dad is? you have your runaway partner playing house with my girlfriend and my son?!" he asked me as he came closer.

"i'm not your girlfriend mattia, and as of right now, you're not Matteos dad, you didn't raise him"

"it's been two year, and you didnt even tell me about him until an hour ago!" he said pointing at me.

"get you fucking finger out of my face" i say pushing him.

"no" he said and i pushed him again

"stop pushing me" he said putting his finger down.

"make me" i say pushing him again.

we both stop and he looks at me deeply. he then grabs my face and kissed me and i kiss back. he picks me up by my thighs and i hold on to him by wrapping my hands around his neck.

i run my hands through his hair at he moved down to my neck. Mattia then puts me on top of all my clothes i had piled on the bed.

he takes his shirt off and proceeds to kiss me. he stops again to take mine off as well. Mattia grabs my legs and pulls me closer to him and i feel him, all of him.

he goes down my body and into my shorts, he doesn't waste any time and puts two fingers into me. i look at him in a bit of shock but then feel the pleasure. i throw my head back and quietly moan as he goes on and on.

"oh fuck" i whisper.

i look at Mattia for a second and he smirks
after a few minutes, i feel a knot and slightly jump up and moan a bit more than i was.

as if he knew, Mattia pulled my shorts off and pulled his jeans off and entered me with out warning.

"Mattia!" i moan.

he placed a hand over my mouth and looked at me while he slid in and out of me. he moved his head to the side of me and began to go faster. i dug my nails into the sides of his back.

"i'm gonna cum" i moan

are you on anything?" he asked as he continued at the same pace

"mmm the pill, i want you to cum in me Mattia" i moan and throwing my head back.
"please" i somewhat scream.

he speeds up and the knot comes back, he cums and the warmth of it causes me to release as well.

Mattia pushes himself up and looks at me.

"i'm gonna go" he says

"mhm" i say pushing him off of me.

i put everything back on and so does he.

"i'll come back tomorrow so we can talk about our son?" he asked before exiting.

"i'm leaving tomorrow at 10, sorry" i say sitting on the floor and continuing with my packing.

he sighs and leaves.

i roll my eyes and continue to pack my things

Authors Words:
i wanted to write some smut. when i put the slanted lines instead of the straight lines that's means there's some smut but yahh🙃