| 22 |

"okay so, we have everything booked and planned out" i say over looking the table.

"yup, down to the desserts decorations" Mattias mom laughs.

i laugh as well and i'm interrupted by a door opening.

"hi matti" his mom goes and hugs him. behind trails Diah.
she hugs his mom as well, pissed me off obviously.

"hey Al" she says.

i pretend not to hear her.

"Ma, i'm gonna go take a nap, do you mind putting this all away?" i ask as i pile things up.

"no i don't, i've got it mija"

"i thought you said 3?"Mattia asked.

i ignore him as well.

"we started at 12 Mijo, we texted, well Allie did" she says to them.

- m a t t i a s  P O V -
i see Allie chuckle to herself before she headed down stairs.

"why did she tell us 3?" D asked

"i don't know, i'll go talk to her"

i go down the stairs and she's laying down on her phone with a pillow over her head.

i walk over to the bed and get on it. i take the pillow off of her head then she pops up.

"hey, give me that" she says trying to take the pillow

i roll my eyes and she laughs.

i then rest my head on her shoulder.

"why did you do that" i ask

"do what?"

i look at her with a serious look, "i didn't want her here...she has no place here" she said looking down.

"i'm sorry" i say.

we sit in silence for a second. my forehead still on her shoulder. "i bought a ring" i say.

Allie is silent.

- A l l i e s  P O V -
a ring?
a ring.

"oh, that's cool" i say.

"yeah" he says.

"Tia! let's go" i hear Diah yell from the top of the stairs.

i make a disgusted face, "Tia?" i say lightly pushing him off my shoulder.  "you never let anyone call you that, but me"

"she heard you say it once i guess, a long time ago"

"hm, well i'll see you later Mattia" i say turning around and placing a pillow back on my head.

"just letting your know me and Diah are having a dinner party tomorrow, my parents are probably gonna wanna take Matteo so i'll see you there" he says before leaving.

i just lay down and let tears exit the corner of my eyes and roll slowly down my cheek, to the middle of my nose down my other cheek.

Authors Words:
i'm sorry this was short:(