| 18 |

@allisoncostilla

liked by mattiapolibio and thousands of othersallisoncostilla: stop growing, please?

allisoncostilla: stop growing, please?

comments:
mattiapolibio: family❤️
allisoncostilla: 💗💗

matiluca: gorgeous !

user: wait, when did Mattia have a kid?

user: i forgot about her😂

load comments

i walk into the kitchen and there they are eating and talking like they've known each other forever.

i smile and walk into my office to get some work done.

- m a t t i a s  p o v -

"so tell me, what missions would you and Mar go on?" i asked Matteo.

"well there was one mission where we had to look for the world remote, and one where we had to get to head quarters but the floor was lava oh and my favorite, we had to get chocolate milk without mama finding out" he giggled during the last one.

i couldn't t help but rethink everything.

did i ruin this family he had? was Mariano a better fit? is my son going to always prefer him and not me?

"hey guys, how's it going" Allie came out of her office.

"good, he's pretty cool mamma, i like him" he said with a big smile.

"i'm glad bebe" she said as he jumped from his chair and ran to his play room.

"i think i'm gonna head out tomorrow" i say after taking a sip of apple juice that Matteo had poured me.

"what do you mean? like back, home?" she said with a tone of disbelief.

"yeah, i don't want to get attached to him or y- never mind, i just think you shouldn't have went to Jersey to tell me about him, i messed up this family you had"

"Mattia"

"Allie, he saw Mar as his dad, i mean fuck, Mar was going to propose and i had to sleep with you and ruin it" i said putting my head in my hands.

"Mattia, you know how i always said things happen for a reason?" she said

"yeah"

"well all of this, us reconnecting, dating, the cheating and breakups, me leaving then finding out about him, Mariano, and us sleeping together. it all happened for a reason"

"all of it"

she was right but i didn't want her to be.

"if you want to go then go, i won't hold it against you okay?" she said.

i looked at her, her perfect face, her eyes that looked hazel in some lighting, her hair that curled perfectly. her lips that looked like pillows.

"Mattia? look, you will always and forever be my best friend, and i would love if you stayed in our lives but you have one of your own and i understand, you don't have to stay" she got up, kissed my cheek and walked to her office once again.

i didn't know what to do, but i still decided to go back, clueless.