| 23 |

i wore a red dress with flat puffy sleeves with a long coat on top, since it was cold, and some heels to dinner. we approach the door and we are greeted by a smiley Diah and Mattia.

i shouldn't have come but i didn't want Matteo to be here without me.

"welcome guys, oh my, hello Teo, you look so handsome" she said opening her arms to Matteo.

"Matteo" he said still holding my hand.

"what buddy?" she awkwardly laughs.

"he said his name is Matteo" a mans voice says.

i turn and see Alejandro in a suit and a bottle of wine in his hand.

"oh my god, hey" i hug him.

"hey Allie" he says then kissed my cheek.
"Mr. and Mrs. Polibio" he says hugging Mattias mom then shaking Mattias dads hand.
"what's up bro" he dabs up Mattia.
"D" he says and walks in.

she smiles and lets him pass.

"the boys are here ?" i ask.

"yeah, they're in the game room" he says. i walk in help Matteo take his jacket off.

i see Diah go into the kitchen followed my Mattias parents but Mattia stays in the foyer.

i feel hands on my shoulders and look back at Mattia who is taking my coat off for me.

i take a deep breath as we looked at each other. there was a sort of tension. sexual? maybe?

"thank you" i say quietly.

"my pleasure dear" he says hanging my coat on the hook then walking into the kitchen.

i put on a show for Matteo then go to see the boys.

"look who it is" i hear Alejandro say.

i put my hands up (🤷🏽‍♀️) and smile as i walk in.

"hey baby momma" Kai says getting up and hugging me.

"hey Allie wallie" Alvaro says and Roshaun come and hug me as well.

"hey mama" Robert hugs me last.

i sit in a big chair in the corner and we begin to catch up.
we talked about jobs and school. our love lives. and how life is going in general.

"how's Miami Al?" Kai asked.

"it's alright, hot, all the damn time. i'm thinking of moving back here or to New York maybe" i say.

"really?! you can stay with me if you want, i have two extra bedrooms" Ale said.

he moved to New York when he graduated. he went to college for a little bit but then got offered this big job. i don't really know about it but it's in a big ass building
he's an important man.

"i may take you up on that offer" i giggle.

"i saw Mar the other day, he moved back? like officially?" Alvaro asked me.

i purse my lips, "i haven't talked to him in like 3 years, so i don't know" i say.

part of me wanted to bump into him knowing he officially moved back, maybe like last time, maybe we could try things again? i don't know.
i knew i missed him tho

"ehem, anyways, why did Mattia invite all of us? it's the "og" group and his parents too. kinda sus" i ask whispering.

"i'm not sure, it's kinda weird, i think it was Diahs idea" Kairi says.

"yeah she's mad weird" Roshaun adds.

"dinner is ready!" Diah yells.

we all get up and go sit at the table. i set Matteo next to me and Alejandro is on the other side of me. Kai is next to Matteo and everyone else just sits around. Diah and Mattia close as hell, like i expected.

we eat and talk. Ma and Mattias dad laugh at the stories about high school Mattia. they bring up stories about me and him but quickly stop themselves when they see the look on Diahs face.

we come to the end of dinner and Mattia stands up with a glass in his hand.

"first i want to thank everyone for coming and a special thanks to Alex for the wine, it's delicious" everyone laughs.

"this is a very special dinner. my parents are here. my boys, the love of my life" he says with his eyes locked on me but then switches to Diah who is full of happiness.

"and Allie, my partner in making my beautiful some Matteo" he says.

just his "partner in making" MY son?
hmm

"you all way be wondering why i wanted all of you here" he says. i look at Ale, "so it was his idea?" Ale shrugs his shoulders with a confused look.

"i wanted you all to be here for this" he puts his glass down and gets on once knee then pulls out a little black box.

my heart drops.

"Diah, it's been an amazing year, i've learned so much about you and myself honestly. i learned i'm better with you. and i'm ready to be yours, and you to be mine forever. like i've wanted for a long time"

no, Tia please.

"i've been wanting to ask you this for so long, but i've known i'd do it, no second thoughts."

you did though, you wanted me to tell you not to do it.

"Diah Mendoza? will you marry me?"

Authors Words:
i came up with this and i'm MADDDD 😂
edit:
i kinda wanna bring Mar back, what do you guys think?