| 4 |

-Matteos "birth"day-
"okay Allison, i see him, just one more push"

"i can't" i cried in pain.

"one more and you'll get to meet you're little boy" the doctor said looking up towards me

"one more mama, then we get see him" Mar said while stood next to me, holding my hand.

"i can't, please, i just want my mom" i cry as i lay my head on Mar's arm.

"i know you do baby, i know" he ran his fingers through my hair.

i suck it up and just push and seconds later i hear crying and feel a weight set on my arms.

i look down at this beautiful baby with a full head of black hair.

"oh wow" i say with a shaky voice. "look at all this hair" i ran my hand over his hair and at that moment he opened his eyes. i was in shock.

"who in your family has hazel eyes, does Jordan?" Mariano asked.

"no one" i was confused.

"i know who does" Mar whispered

i ignored him and just stared at my new baby.

"i don't even know what do name him" i said still with my shaky, crying voice.

"Allie" my mom stormed into the room but stopped when she saw the baby.

"oh my gosh, that hair" that was the first thing she notices.

-present-
"Allison?"

"hm" i snap out of it and look at the therapist

"who's the father?" she asked again

"why do you want to know" i ask her with a rude tone.

"it's part of me getting to know you" she said leaning forward.

"i think out times up" i looked at my phone

"Allie, why is this a question you want to avoid"

at this point i was annoyed and angry, so i stood up.

"i avoid it because i was madly in love with his father, we've known each other since we were in diapers, he was my best, BEST friend and he doesn't even know if i'm still alive, okay, thank you very much" i get up and and walk out of the car.

when i get home i hear Matteos laugh from his play room and feel relief.

i walk into the play room and see him dressed up in his spider man costume and Mariano with a mask and cape on.

"hey boys" i say leaning on the door frame

"hi momma" Matteo said jumping on Marianos back

"how'd it go?" he asked standing up with Matteo on his back.

"it was something" i kissed his cheek then Matteos.

"she asked me about his F-A-T-H-E-R again" i say walking to the kitchen as they follow.

"hmm, well you're going to have to talk about it some day Al"

"i'm gonna go back" i say jumping onto the counter

"back where ?" he asked walking up to me.  "to Jersey, i think i need to tell him" he was in shock

"don't drop our precious little baby" i say transitioning into my baby voice and grabbing Matteo.

"i don't know Allie" Mar said crossing his arms

i laughed, "what do you mean, you've been wanting me to do this" i say keeping my eyes on Matteo.

"i'm hungry" Matteo said reaching towards Mar.

"i'll feed him, we can talk later" Mar said walking to the dining room.

Authors Words:
sorry this is late. i may do a double update but idk.
anyways, i kinda have no ideas so there will be a few filler parts.