Feelings

Tine's pov-

"Tine... Sarawat's looking for u. " the guy shouted.

Just then I felt various eyes on me. I felt that I became the center of attention in my class. Due to not attract more people and to not be uncomfortable, I got up from my seat and then I grabbed my friends and dragged them out of the classroom  with the guy who called me.

" What's the matter with u dude...?  Why did you drag us here all of a sudden. "  Fong said as he released his hands from tine.

Tine ignored his friends and turned to the guy who called him.
"Now what's the deal..  Why did he call me now . I met him already in the morning right... " tine said not minding his surrounding.

He then remembered that his friends were there too. He chuckled and then turned to his friends who were standing with arms folded.

" Tine u lied to us... Right? " Peuk said.

" Where did our innocent tine go...?  I don't want this version of tine who can't trust their friends and lied to us.. "
Ohm said.

" Tine is not tine today.. " Fong said with a weeping sound.

" I.. I'm sorry. I meant to tell u all but if I would you wouldn't support me in it. "

"So what is it...? " The 3 idiots asked curiously.

"Ummm....tine I think that you should first meet sarawat. I think he gonna be really furious if you ar....." the guy didn't get to finish his words.

Just then screams were heard throughout the hallway. 3 down to earth angelic boys were coming towards them.
[a/n: angelic is too much I think.. 😅😅😅].

" You're late... " Sarawat said furiously with his jaw glued tightly.

"You know sarawat Never comes to someone, the person must come to Sarawat. You're the first guy that made sarawat so furious." Man said while facing tine.

" Shit... Man you don't have to tell them that.. " Sarawat said while whispering to man while boss stared at them confused ,with big eyes.

"So what's the deal.  Spit it out. " Tine said with his eyebrows raised.

The guys around opened up their ears and listened carefully.

" Did u forget the first agreement..?" Sarawat said with a smirk.

"Shiia, I totally forgot about it. " Tine said.

"What agreement...? " Ohm, puek and fong shouted while looking at Sarawat and then turned their heads to tine.

Tine gulped and looked in the direction of sarawat hoping that he won't spit out their deal.
Sarawat then looked at sarawat with pleasing eyes.
"Sarawat plzzz don't... "
"What if I tell them..?"
They were sending messages with their eyes as if they know what they mean to say. Then sarawat parted his eyes from tine and then turned to Tine's friends.

" Hmmm..  The agreement was between me and tine. "

" What's the relationship between u and tine.. " ohm asked confusingly.

" [ with a teasing tone ] The relation between me and tine is that...he is my sla...."

"Aah... Aa sarawat you're busy right. Let's finish our work now." Tine said as he grabbed sarawat and pulled sarawat away from the crowd hand in hand. This left everyone confused.