The audition

It was the day of the audition. Tine had been waiting for it so much that he barely slept last night.

Tine entered the University gate with dark circles under his eyes. He walked feeling sluggish. His whole Body quivering. His lips all dried up too.

"Hey... Du... "
Ohm was shocked seeing Tine's condition.
"Shiaa what's the matter with u tine...?"
Ohm asked feeling very concerned.

"Where's Fong and puek..? "
Tine said.

Ohm let tine sit down in his seat. He was so concerned about tine. He slowly touched his forehead to check if he had a fever.
And yeah... He was burning.

"Tine.. U have a very high fever. "
Ohm took out his phone from his jacket and dialled a number hurriedly.

"Puek... Are u together with fong now...?  Oh thank God.. Come fast tine.. Tine isn't feeling really well. And yeah on the way bring some fever reducing medicine too..
Hmm bye. "

Tine looked at ohm, slightly raising his head. 
"There's no need for medicines. I'm fine.. "

"You're not fine u asshole.. If u were not well then why did u attend university today, we could've covered for u. You idiot."
Ohm said smacking Tine's head.

"aah it hurts.. "

"Deserves u fool.. "
Ohm's eyes all teary and the tears were on the verge flowing down his cheeks.

"Why are u crying..?  It's not like I'm dying. " Tine smiled like a fool after seeing ohm.

"Come here.. " Ohm pulled tine and hugged him tightly. Ohm burst into tears in Tine's arms.
People started to whisper about them so they parted in embarrassment. Tine burst into laughter seeing Ohm's red eyes and red flowing nose.

"Your nose looks like that of a reindeer. "
Tine burst into laughter.
Seeing tine ohm  smiled too.

Just then two panting bodies ran towards tine.
"Tine.... [pant] Tine u okay.. Are u hurt  ? "
Measuring his temperature. "You have a really high fever.. "
Puek said while inspecting Tine's whole body thoroughly.

Fong put down the medicines on the table. Ohm opened the medicine and handed the medicine and a bottle of water to tine.

"Here... Eat this. You'll feel better. "

"I really don't need this.. "
Tine said while the three others glaring at tine. Tine felt eyes on him so he gulped down the medicine quickly.

"It's bitter"  tine shouted.

"Well... It's ur punishment for coming to the University when you're sick.
Fong said.

Tine checked the time. He stood up and grabbed his bag and guitar.

"Guys I've got to go... "

"But where...? " The 3 asked curiously.

"Club activities."

"But you're sick.. " Ohm shouted.

"I'm fine... The medicine worked. Bye."
Tine said as he exited the room.

It was afternoon already. Tine finished his club activities in the cheer leading club and was heading to the music club. But then he felt a strong body in his face. Tine was still dizzy because of the medicine. His sight was blurry so he accidentally bumped onto someone.