Beware

______________________________

It was morning already. There was the sound of birds chirping which could be heard in Tine's room. Still with sleepy eyes, tine saw the time on his clock. His eyes largened after seeing the time, it was 8 already. Tine grabbed a towel and clothes and hurried to the bathroom. He freshened up within 15 minutes. In his small kitchen he cooked rice with omelette as soon as possible. Well tine is a really bad cook, everyone admits it but he doesn't. [a/n-reminds of me... I'm also a really bad cook but I never admit it. 😅😅😅].

After finishing his breakfast he looked at the watch again. It was already 8:35, he grabbed his bag and left the unwashed dishes in the sink for which he thought he'll wash later and hurried outside quickly. He ran to the the bus stop and got up on a bus and rode the bus to his university. Tine doesn't have a car so he rides bus to his university.

His university is around 15 minutes far from his condo so, it isn't that much of a big deal for Tine as he is used to buses.

Tine arrived at the University on time. He was cheerful and happy as usual but he was still tensed regarding yesterday's incident with sarawat. He thought he would forget all about it at once but he even saw a dream about sarawat bullying him in front of the whole university. In his dream he was even turned down by pear, the most beautiful girl in Tine's law faculty.

He took a deep breathe and being his natural self again he hopped on his way to the law faculty as he was a law student.

At the law faculty-

As he entered the classroom, he saw his three friends flirting with the most beautiful girl of the campus, pear. Tine grew upset seeing that.

" A person's habit doesn't change easily right..!!! " he sighed and thought to himself.

He, now in an angry mood moved towards his friends. His friends saw tine in a distance and hurriedly bid bye to pear and moved their butts back to their seats.

"Hi...my beloved friend tine. Did u dream about something bad that your mood is off now..? " Fong asked with an astonished yet afraid tone.

"Hmmm... I wonder. [in an angry tone] you assholes,  you all knew that I liked pear then why did u try to flirt with her. Were u asking her line ID..? " tine asked curiously.

" No tine, instead we were talking to her about u... " puek said.

"About me..?" tine asked.

"We were telling her about how big of a gentleman  you are and u liked her. That's all, there's nothing more".

"But it didn't seem that way to me. You pricks.

" Tine we're really sorry but we were really talking to her about u... We were supporting for u and pear. " ohm said.

Tine's character is usually happy and cheerful but if he gets moody or angry for any sort of reason. It gets weeks to convince him.

Tine stared at them with a suspicious  eyes for a moment. Due to Tine's moodiness now they got nervous. Ohm,  puek and fong all gulped their saliva down due to nervousness.

" Well take these things away, tine you were lat...."

Someone interrupted fong which made them to turn back to the person who interrupted them.

" Who tine..? " the guy called out.

" I am. Is something wrong.." tine asked back.