The Unexpected Twist

______________________________
On a beautiful evening, when the sun started to set in the west and the sound of the cricket's singing could be heard everywhere, there was a boy looking really tensed.

The boy was none other than our beloved tine. He was in his room wandering throughout back and forth with his hands folded and eyebrows frowned as if he was really thinking hard about something.
The boy sat on the sofa hardly with a pouted mouth.

Tine's pov-
"Ooiii..." He shouted as he scratched his hair.

"Why can't I forget that stupid face from my head....? "
"It's getting on my nerves. I really don't want to remember him right now.. "

He froze for a moment and went in a trance while his hands still touching his hair. He recalled the moment that happened with sarawat yesterday. He remembered sarawat brushing his hair gently. By touching his own hair, he could still feel the warmth from Sarawat's touch.

"Hhhuhh 💢💢... Why am I..? "
"Why am I acting like a Boy In Love..?"

"It's not like I'm in love with him.. "
"Wait...but why am I still thinking of him. I can see his irritating smirked face floating all around my head. "

He let out a huge sigh and stretched his hands wide and laid down on his bed.
He looked at his upper ceilings of the wall while he was lying on the bed.

"This feels different..."
He said to himself as he smiled.
"It's been a long time since I have thought about someone like this.. "
"It's funny...its funny that I didn't feel sad knowing that pear had a boyfriend.."
Did I never liked her in real...?

I don't know. Instead I should be concerned about pear not sarawat.

"Do I like Sarawat....? "

(Sudden silence... )

No... No way. What the hell am I thinking..?
Me liking Wat that saraleo. It will be one in ten millions if I had the chance..

And I'm not gay. I like girls not guys so... It's impossible.
Yeah... It will never be possible.

A slight disappointment could be seen on Tine's face. He let out a slight  sorrow smile.
"Yeah... It will never be possible..."

Days passed by in an instant. And during this time tine made sure he doesn't crosses his path again with sarawat because he didn't want to feel more awkward and uncomfortable than what he felt. So he always stayed alert and led a sarawat-free atmosphere.

On a beautiful afternoon around 1:30 pm, tine and and his friends were chilling around in the yard.
Just then he heard a person calling out to him.

"Nong..? "
And the voice was that of a lady so he turned to see who she was.

And to his surprise she was the beautiful ex girlfriend of mister P'Sarawat.

"P...?

"It's Nevvy... Call me P'Nevvy Nong tine.. "
She let out a sweet smile.

"You know my name...? " Tine asked confused.

"Of course... Sarawat told me. "

Just then a sad expression grew on Tine's face.
"Oh... "

The 3 idiots hit tine in the arms, showing him signals to introduce them to her.

"P'...these are my friends. Fong, Ohm and puek. "