Un-Invited visitor

______________________________
Tine woke up the next morning just to find out that he was in Sarawat's room. He spent the whole night in his room unaware of how who brought him and how he got in Sarawat's room.
The last thing that he could remember was that last night he was drinking with P'mil and the seniors from the architect faculty.

"Shiia.. "
Tine shuddered as he quickly combed his hair with his fingers and ran fast to exit out of Sarawat's room.

"Wait... "
Sarawat stopped tine in the middle of
getting dressed up.
[a/n: How cool he must have looked half dressed. 😆😆 If I see it, I swear I'll be the happiest person alive. ]

Tine stopped halfway turning his front to sarawat who was still getting dressed up.
Tine suddenly lowered down his head as a sign that he was shy.
And yeah we all know that he was shy and who wouldn't. Well we know cause Tine's a person that is really easy to read. According to his friends, they used to joke that if tine was a book, even the infant babies could understand. Just because it's all in his expressions.

"Umm.. "
Tine responded.

Sarawat, now fully dressed moved slowly towards tine. Tine too moved backwards but then stopped when he felt a wall behind him. Sarawat reached out his hands on the wall with tine stamped in the walls between his hands.
[a/n: Don't tell me.. ☺☺.. Don't tell you're thinking what I'm thinking guys.
Yeah..you're right. Sarawat just kabedoned tine. He fucking did a kabedon against tine. Oh God...my nose is bleeding right now. 🤒🤒]

"What are u doing Wat...? "
Tine screamed as he hid his face in his cupped hands.

Sarawat slightly smirked.
"Hmmm.. Don't u want to know what happened yesterday...?"
Sarawat took his hands off from the wall..

Tine put down his hands and showed his hidden face to sarawat..the expression of surprised all over his face.
"What did I do..? "

"Ummm" Sarawat hit Tine's head slowly. He made his way to the sofa and comfortably sat on it.
"You owe me an apology..."
Sarawat said while touching the back of his head, making a painful and tired expression. Indicating that tine might have done something to sarawat last last night.

Tine was now on the verge of tears. HR quickly ran and laid at Sarawat's feet.
"Master... I'm so sorry. Please tell me what I did wrong last night.. "

Tine said with a pleasing eyes with his hands joined with each other.

"You want to know..? "
Sarawat said to tine with a teasing tone.

"Yes... Please. "
Tine pleaded.

Sarawat stopped for a moment and rolled his eyes. He stuttered and looked at tine.
"Then... "

"Then..."
Tine listened carefully with his hands on Sarawat's lap.

"I'll tell to u after u make me a cup of coffee. "

For a moment tine lost his balance. He stood up and pointed at Sarawat angrily.
"You... "
"You terminated our contract right... "
"Then why should I do something like this again. "

Sarawat slightly moved his upper lips and folded his legs which made his legs look beautiful. No... I should say almighty. It looked even beautiful than any girls legs. It was a masterpiece.
[a/n: What the hell am I writing...?55555.
Just consider it that Sarawat's legs looked even legit beautiful than mine. Mine's looks like a pig's leg (jokbal) 😂😂]